embarrassing but..

Christine1993

Full-time mummy to Aidan
Reaction score
what's that smell? my OH reckons my ''down there'' smells :blush:

i'm really embarrassed to speak about it and am dreading going to the doctors on friday. i thought it would be good to know what it might be before then though.

i am very clean, i wash every 2nd day. i must admit though i do use soap down there & i know you're not meant to! could this be why or could there be a possible infection?

thanks for any advice :flower:

Do you have itching or any discharge as well? If so may be Vaginitis?

no no itching. i've been on my period now for, well god knows how long, i reckon a month so i'm getting like bloody discharge? but it's not itchy xxx

Hiya hunny, have you considered washing everyday? I find this helps alot- its very warm and a good place for bacteria down there for 48 hours can be a long time for it to breed. I use body wash down there, and as long as I dont put it 'up' there I dont get thrush. You can get femfresh etc which is safe to sue there too. Good luck honey, dont be embarassed! xx

could be thrush or some sort of infection. Also agree maybe try washing down there every day if its getting a bit smelly :) x

Possible bacterial vaginosis? x

Try washing all 'outer' areas daily with plain water - no soap. If the smell continues (particularly if it's there straight after washing), then it would be worth a trip to the doctors to get checked out. If it's a fishy kind of smell, then it could be an infection that needs treatment. They can get more serious if they are left untreated for a long time, so it's better to be on the safe side with it.

i've been on my period now for, well god knows how long, i reckon a month so i'm getting like bloody discharge

Can't help but wonder if that is the main culprit!
And that issue on its own would certainly be higher up on my priorities.

Did you get to the docs yet? Hope whatever is going on is sorted soon :flower:

id def go to the doctors but also try not to use soap and if you want to use a wash you can get speacil ones for boots or the supermarket

also try cotton underware but if your on you period thats prob the cause x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->