Embarrassing FiL

SjandPeanut

Reaction score
When I was pregnant with my son I was on the same rush hour train home from work as fil- a woman next to me was breast feeding. The weekend after that he was going on about how NIP was disgusting and that I won't be doing that when blah blah blah. My son was on prescription formula from birth ( NICU suspected serious condition) I combifed expressed milk from 6 weeks but never nip.

Fast forward to Sunday: at their house and he was waking the dog. I was feeding Aurora in the lounge. He came back in and tried to do that annoying 'touch the baby while someone else is holding them' he was just about to touch her cheek and I looked up at him with a smirk lol

Well he noticed I was feeding and nearly fell over himself he was in such a hurry to leave the room! He kept saying 'oh god sorry sorry sorry' and he shut the door. My OH and mil were in the kitchen and were in hysterics because they realised what had happened.

I've been chuckling to myself ever since

X

Heehee that made me chuckle! I have that happen with plenty of people who come over for a look not realising he's feeding and they almost fall over themselves trying to get away politely :haha:

Yeah as awkward as it is, it's great when you can fool people.

Last weekend we went out with another couple to a crowded place. We have sons the same age but theirs stayed home. The husband of this couple is very anti-nursing (in general) and ESPECIALLY anti-NIP. Well my 17-month old son was getting squirmy so I popped him on the boob. I had layers on and a scarf around my neck so I was pretty well hidden. Well the husband was standing next to me and just kept talking and didn't even realize what was going on. His wife (my best friend) was standing there was a triumphant look on her face because she is very pro-breastfeeding and she hates that he won't let her NIP. We had a good hug afterwards, and felt like it was a small victory. You should've seen the look on his face after he realized he was standing beside my EXPOSED, NAKED BOOB!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->