Embarrassing gas question >.<

tcinks

Reaction score
:blush: So I know we deal with lots of unpleasant things happening to our bodies during pregnancy. Is anyone having REALLY bad gas?! Like not just frequent...but SMELLY! :sick: Almost unbearable.

Nobody? Me neither.:haha:

:blush: So I know we deal with lots of unpleasant things happening to our bodies during pregnancy. Is anyone having REALLY bad gas?! Like not just frequent...but SMELLY! :sick: Almost unbearable.

Nobody? Me neither.:haha:

:haha: Love it!!

Sometimes yes. One time I warned my husband when he came in the bedroom and his face was priceless. He was like "You sure did"

You're not kidding. I don't know what the hell is going on inside there but bloody hell it smells like the devils armpit!!! Fortunately my DH has a good sense of humour but it's just hideous and always right before I go to bed. Poor man &#128514;

Yes, im 28 weeks today and from before i got the 2 lines i had the smelly problems lol

the joys of being pregnant!

I have tons of gas. Luckily it's mostly not smelly unless I eat the sorts of things that normally make it so. Unluckily it's noisy. Front and back. (mostly front)

I'm dreadful. But I'm finding it quite hard to pass! My entire digestive system appears to have ground to a halt, it's awful. I hate it. Everything seems to be moving through at a snails pace, including gas! It's really quite painful when it's stuck! Pregnancy is not the joy I was expecting .. :)

Oh god yes. I'm so unbelievably bloated by the end of the day but then if I, err, release any it smells like death. Do not remember this with my first!!

Oh yeah, my arse smells like something died. It was worst from 4-6 weeks - oh my God, so TERRIBLE. Now, not so frequent ... but still stinks. OH loves me. :D

It does get trapped too, which sucks, but I've recently found a genius way of releasing it that works for me. I kneel on the sofa then put my hands flat on the floor lol, so I'm head down, booty up :haha: and it always works. Dunno whether it's the strange reversal of head and backside or whether it's my knees pressing into my stomach, but it never fails! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->