Embracing the baby bump!

Aww you have such a cute teeny bump. I think people just don't have a realistic idea of what a pregnant lady actually looks like? Like they think a regular 4-5 month bump is "about to pop" and have no problem speaking that opinion. Turds.

That's so true , I'm like ya wait till you see me at 9 months then you'll know what big is lol!
I had to deal with it yesterday at my cousins baby shower "eye roll"
So many comments like "I can't believe your belly is so big already!" "Look at your belly already eh wow " etc.
I did get nice comments in there but I was just super annoyed by the other ones lol

cute bump ...

I also get the "are you sure its not twins" or " are you sure you not further along"

its kind of annoying really ... Im 16weeks but I look 6 months already ... with my DD I was also huge and also got the twins comments ... I love my bump and I show it off at any chance I get ...

I was tiny with my son & once i had 'are you sure they got your dates right?' ..

Erm no! They looked & took a guess, i mean wtf! Lol!

Lol ugh eh . My best friend is pregnant as well and she's 18 weeks , she told me someone she knows who is 30 weeks said to her "your belly is as big as mine !!"
She was like thanks ???
It's just so funny to me how people think these types of comments are ok lol!

LOL I got asked again this morning if Im 6 months pregnant I just nodded my head and said sure Im an elephant ...

I get the opposite! I have a retroverted uterus so take ages to show, and even then have tiny bumps and irritating "wow where are you hiding it... You're tiny!" comments.
I finally showed at 33w with #1 and 28w with #2.
This time round its slowly appearing at almost 20 weeks but people are 'expecting' me not to show for ages..... So now I feel huge!

You can never win!

I say rock that bump! Almost everyone I know who is pregnant let it hang out without shame. If they have to wear a coat because the weather is chilly, they leave it unzipped. Although you may go through more pregnancies, you're only pregnant with this baby once, so own it! Both of my babies were large and I'm expecting this one to be the same way so I get the "it looks like twins" all the time. A lady at the store asked me when I was due and when I told her not until August, she looked at me funny. It's ok. I'm used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->