• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Emergency hospital bag

Blondish_keg

baby #1 loading...
Reaction score
So I keep getting told that I should have one packed just in case I get into trouble early. I have complete placenta praevia and some very paranoid work friends!

I am only 23 weeks so even if baby made an appearance this early, I really wouldn't need anything for it..

But what should I pack for me?
Any unlucky ladies already been in this situation, what was useful to you in the antenatal or god forbid, the postnatal ward?

My list so far..
PJ's
maternity pads, many nickers
Charger

Hun - stick your head into the third tri - there is a sticky thread at the top with loads of great suggestions for what to pack in your hospital bag.

HTH! xx

Now who feels like a dofus.. Thanks !
I hadn't looked in there yet, didn't want to tempt fate but seen it now.

Let the packing commence :)

Hun - stick your head into the third tri - there is a sticky thread at the top with loads of great suggestions for what to pack in your hospital bag.

HTH! xx

Get it packed soon!!

I joked with my partner one morning when i was 26+6 that i should think about getting my hospital bag packed soon, 1 hour later i was in hospital, 3 hours later isaac had been born my emcs due to a placental abruption

One of the most strangest days of my life :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->