Emergency scan - advice plz?

lulalula

Reaction score
Hi all

Hoping someone can shed some light for me.

I am currently 7 + 1 weeks and have had some brown dischage since yesterday. I spoke to my GP who said (in exact words) 'well you are having a misscarriage then'. This of course took me by surprise and got me upset!!! I rang my EPAU who said to try not to worry too much and booked me in for a scan on Sunday. They told me to relax and to go to A&E if i begin to cramp and bleed red blood.

I cant stop going to check myself. Sometimes there is nothing, and sometimes there is a dark red smear and sometimes a brown discharge. I am driving myself mad and i am dreading Sunday if someone says there isnt a heart beat. I know all i can do is wait and see and i wish i could be positive.

Has anyone been through this themselves?
xxx

first off I would complain about that dr how rude! secondly as scary as it seems brown blood is good because it's old blood everything could just be settling in to place try not to get to stressed (easier said than done) fingers crossed for you x

I have but i said Miscarried but discharge doesnt always mean miscarriage there are plenty of women who go through the whole pregnancy with this sort of thing. I wish u look for sunday and hopefully ur little bean is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->