*** Emigrating- House worth of stuff for sale [updated 16/9 iPhone for sale?] ***

Avalanche

Reaction score
I am leaving the country in November and I will be selling almost all of my belongings as I sort the house out. This page will be updated regularly and will have everything from baby stuff to womens clothing, bikes, books, furniture, horse stuff, kitchen stuff and even my car :thumbup: If there is anything you are looking for ask and I may have it! Also, feel free to make me an offer, postage not included in prices but I am happy to bundle several items up ad do reduced postage if someone would like multiple items.

Pictures will be uploaded here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.257633820944212.65163.100000927881985&type=1

So first up...

HORSE ITEMS/TACK

Check my eBay account here. Everything from saddles and a jefferies bridle, winter rugs etc starting at 99p no reserve.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18072465...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1240

TOYS

70s style rocking horse, used in my daughter's vintage nursery £15

Ride-on Fudge the horse- £20

Siver Cross doll's pram £15

BABY ITEMS

Baby door bouncer by Lindam, pink as new- £10

Pop Up Travel Cot, Dark Blue & Purple- £15

Annabel Karmel recipe books and sealed, brand new weaning trays- £5

CHILD ITEMS

Bushbaby Backpack Carrier- £50

6ft trampoline with full enclosure. Only ever used indoors- £40 SOLD

HOUSE HOLD

Slow cooker from comet, still in box £15

Two theory test books- £5

Acer Aspire One Netbook, small scuff but in working order with all original packaging

The wowee tiger, is it the big one or the mini? x

Oooo I didn't know there was two sizes!

It's this one, but original orange not white

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gy1ZEgiA-E

Yep theres mini ones that come with a orrible little bottle lol..would you take £13 posted for yours and I can pay now?

I'll do £15 posted :) I've had a bit of interest but no one's taken it yet.

Go on then, inbox your paypal and I will pay now before I go out..x

Fudge is quite big, will find a box and get it priced up for you tomorrow x

my lo is horse obsessed so pls bare me in mind for horsey things!

Will do, my LO is obsessed too so will be adding some more things up soon.

I have a small pink grooming kit for a pony (brushes are small for kids hands) but it's never actually been used so could be used on toys or on a pony if she has any contact with them.

fantastic, can i have measurements for fudge too.... gonna make a fab present! x

ps parcelmonkey and yodel are fab couriers (they took my pram for £6!)

Thanks :) Will get measurements for you tonight and also take a picture of the grooming kit.

Annabel Karmel recipe books and sealed, brand new weaning trays- £5

hm posted please hun x

Could you post a pic of travel cot on here as I dont have facebook and cnt view the page please? Thanks x

could you post pictures of the 70s style rocking horse please i cant view your pictures as i dont have facebook x

Fudge is 55cm x 65cm and the grooming kit is on my FB page now. It's got a few brushes and come in a carry case. Niamh has just used it on Fudge in the house

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->