emily is kicked out of big brother

However it is a word that causes offence to many people

Plenty of people get offended by swear words but no one's getting kicked out for that.

I agree she was totally out of line to say it, but to kick her out?? She was joking and meant no offense, couldnt they have just warned her? I mean, it takes some getting used to not saying words like that if she's used to saying it to her friends (which by the looks of the transcript she is). I think BB are just trying to save face, don't want another Jade, lol.

And what about all the ppl who voted? Waste of their money. Why aren't BB getting investigating for that like all these tv phone in competitions where that supposedly were letting ppl call in after a winner was already picked. Same thing really isnt it

BB have said that people who have already voted can get a refund
She needed to be kicked out as that word is just too offensive to too many people

Anyway i think it was all a set up TBH and she was a plant to do that so that CH4/BB were seen to do something if a situation came up like that, after the celeb one

Plenty of people get offended by swear words but no one's getting kicked out for that.

I agree she was totally out of line to say it, but to kick her out?? She was joking and meant no offense, couldnt they have just warned her? I mean, it takes some getting used to not saying words like that if she's used to saying it to her friends (which by the looks of the transcript she is). I think BB are just trying to save face, don't want another Jade, lol.

Read the history of the word and see if it is the same as saying fuck. Poeple haven't been murdered, oppressed, treated as second class citizens etc through a swear word. Of course they had to kick her out, no matter what her reason for using it was it was a racist term and she had to go. And if she thought it was an ok thing to say, let alone to another person who she had known for 5 days as a "joke" then she is in need of education.

Like i said that program is a pain in the arse!

Whats so fun about perving on a bunch of people in a house and watching them shower, change and sleep ....

Tis just WRONNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

Its not like saying a swear word at all, saying fuck is not a discrimanatory word where as you go around even in jest and calling someone a nigger, paki, faggot, etc is to discriminate against their culture, creed and heratage. I think its only right they kicked her out, they cant risk another race row like last time, and had to show zero tollerance.
At the end of the day Emily showed complete ignorance for using a word like that weather she ment anything by it or not. Its like if someone cracked a joke that was rasist or biggoted just because it was only ment as a joke doesnt make it any less offensive.

Like i said that program is a pain in the arse!

Whats so fun about perving on a bunch of people in a house and watching them shower, change and sleep ....

Tis just WRONNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

I guess we all have different tastes, I hate soaps and can't see the pojnt of them but millions like them. I don't think I am perving...though Carole in the shower...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->