Emmaljunga

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
Has anyone bought a Emmaljunga or know of people that have. I am looking to purchase a Nitro. Just wondered what experiences people had of Emmaljunga?

My sister has a Mondial Duo, it's gorgeous and definitely worth the money. It's really good quality and much better made than my M&P Ultima.
The only thing is that it is absolutely gigantic. I haven't seen a Nitro? But the Mondial Duo is too big to fit in anyones car boot :lol:

I liked the Edge at first but I heard that it's very big, just the Mondial.
Here is link for Nitro:
https://www.emmaljunga.com/english/Prams/Find_your_pram/NitroCity-316.html

I love it! Really love their prams. I'll bet it's still huge though. Have you been to look at one?

I did see one on Saturday in the shop, but since I been looking through the catalogue I have got confused a bit about what the one in shop realy looks like!

I have an Emmaljunga Edge. I love it. My son always looks so comfy in it. The carrycot part was huge so I didn't have to worry about him outgrowing it before he was ready to be in the pushchair part. I love that the pushchair mode can be parent or forward facing.

The only thing I don't like is it's a challenge getting in the car! xx

:lol: go back then! You need to be sure before you buy it :)

The only thing that i can see that would be a negative is that they are hude. So think about public transport, cars, shops etc.

I have an Emmaljunga Edge. I love it. My son always looks so comfy in it. The carrycot part was huge so I didn't have to worry about him outgrowing it before he was ready to be in the pushchair part. I love that the pushchair mode can be parent or forward facing.

The only thing I don't like is it's a challenge getting in the car! xx

What car have you got?

I have the edge duo combi! Love it!! Honestly it was worth every penny! It is
big but we have a Honda civic type r and it fits in it fine. Everyone compliments it and it is very well made!! X

My sister gets hers on buses and trains fine! She doesn't drive and only uses public transport.

I never had any problems when out and about with my Emmaljunga. I used it on trains/buses and the tube as i dont drive but it also fits in my mums car which is tiny (although i do have to take wheels off but they're really easy click on/off wheels). Obviously it is quite big and i don't know if they are all like it but mine doesn't have swivel wheels which can get a bit tiring if you're constantly having to turn!
I use a buggy now but used the Emmaljunga again while the roads were snowy/icy and it just cruised over it amazingly thanks to the suspension whereas im sure other prams might struggle. They are reeeeally spacious prams and look nice and comfy.
My DP is really tall and he loves it cos its so much bigger than some other prams around so he doesnt have to hunch over the handles!

My sister thinks I should go for a cheaper pram than the Emmaljunga.

She had a Silvercross, which only lasted until her daughter was about a year old then she had to have a buggy!

But from the reviews I’ve read of the Emmaljunga they are sturdy, reliable, light & last until the child is a year / two years old.

My sister partly knackered hers up because she weighed her handles down with shopping. That’s part of the reason I want a bar pram / pushchair because I can’t weigh it down then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->