Emma's Diary Packs

Char.due.jan

Mummy to Luke
Reaction score
What are the Emma's diary packs like that you can collect from Lloyds Pharmacy or Argos?

Are they worth getting, I've printed off all three vouchers.. Just wondering if I should bother going collecting them.

i wonted to get these but i dont have a printer to print the vouchers, you'll have to let us no what they are like if you do get them :)

I got them, if i remember rightly (wa 6months ago) it was mainly all paper leaflets and booklets etc.. and a can of coke haha x

yeh not many vouchers but there was some stuff which all help,every little helps.

If its the family one there is a can of coke, a spoon, £5 voucher from sainsburrys, mini cif spray for cleaning, updated bounty book with vouchers off huggies in back...

It is worth it but dont expect 2 much plus you will only get one bag per voucher at each location they will not give you 3 :)

i got the mum 2 be one from argos and it had loads of leaflets in it, plus a can of fizzy apple drink, cant remember the name! and a trial pack of huggies wipes

Is the emmas dairy and the bounty packs not two different packs?

Yes, the bounty ones are alot better, the Ciffs & so on are in the bounty. x

I got the 2nd bounty pack on friday the mum to be one to be honest only thing i enjoyed out of it was the coke haha i was looking forward to the wee booklet you got with the first one as it was a good read, but this one didnt have one in, and i got a tinie tiny tub of sudo crem, a fairy tablet and breast pads, and two voucher of coupons.

what dose the emma one have in them?

Emmas diary are worth getting, i had huggies nappies, wipes, creams, breastpads,
fruit flakes, appletiser, Tissues ect in mine.
You can collect all 3 in one argos, ive done it a few times. x

And do you have to have the print out to get them or can you just ask over the counter? x

Read the last post on 1st page, i put what was in mine. x

i joined emmas diary about a month ago, i just checked the site and cant find any info on these packs or vouchers can someone send me a link please??

Here's the link. It's on the left hand side of the main page, in the purple boxes and it's under reward points.

https://www.emmasdiary.co.uk/points/article/emmas_diary_points

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->