Emotional Days - ugh!

Dinah

Blessed
Reaction score
Hey

Having one of those 'emotional days'. Yep, AF is due in a day or two but its more than that.

Today I just started thinking about how *much* I desperately want children with DH but also how hard its going to be with affording it and even harder waiting to be able to TTC!

I got myself really down thinking we'll never be able to afford it and I feel fed up, frustrated and terribly terribly broody!!!

Ugh! What a day!

Just wanted to vent and I'm sure there are ppl here who go through similar days :dohh:

Take care all!
Dinah

Ah hun :hugs:

I had one of those days today... well it was about an hour. Had an english lesson and we were doing a poem a mother wrote to her daughter and discussing being a parent and stuff... just what I need. Then I got to thinking about all the people who've had babies lately and how I have so long til I get that and how much I want it and before I knew it there were tears in my eyes!

We all get those days hun, being broody isn't easy!
xx

It's ok we all have days like that. I've been moping around all evening suffering with funny backache and pains but no AF yet.. Poo. There are soooo many people in my work with bumps and it makes me feel like blubbing that I have to wait lol x :(

*Hugs* it really is a horrible feeling. I must admit I have been a bit tearful this evening - just take a little bit of comfort in that people here are lovely and they understand how frustrating and emotional waiting can be.

There are going to be ups and downs but at least you're another day closer to to where you want to get to xx:flower:xx

Thanks all, I had a super long hot bath and feeling a little better thanks to that.

Hopefully tomorrow is better!

- Dinah

:hugs: aww it's hard isn't it. We have been like that for a couple of years, thinking we will never be able to afford it. Everyone keeps saying to me "if you wait till you can afford it you will never have a baby" now, while I understood what they were saying, we were in a really bad way financially - as in a mountain of debt that we couldn't control. Now that we have that under control, we are ready to go for it we know we're not going to have as much money as some people will, but we will get by and if we had to wait till we did have lots of money then I do think it's true that we will never have any!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->