Emotional?!?! UGH!

Amythyst

Reaction score
Ok, there must be something different going on with my hormones or something the last few weeks of this pregnancy because I'm so emotional! Its driving me crazy! I'm typically a "man" type personality and I do not cry unless its warranted.

But this entire week... I'm a cry fest! All the damn time! I can't control it. Something tips me off and poof tears. I don't even want to cry and it just happens.

Anybody else having this problem? I guess its good I'm working from home so nobody at work can see this... but its really aggravating me. It might aggravate me so much, I'll cry. LOL.

OMG, you beat me to it! I feel the same way! I thought if anything, you feel this way in the first trimester, but I was fine until now. I just hit the third trimester, and all of a sudden I'm flooded with emotions and an urge to cry. I cried on the way to work this morning and some more in the bathroom at work. I don't even know why. Just feeling tired and a bit overwhelmed, wish I could take a week or so off of work, but I don't get any maternity benefits or even paid vacation, so I can't really do that. But that is not something new, and yet now it makes me feel super emotional and sad. I guess it's the hormones, ha? I hope it gets better for us!

When I am tired (which is a lot now), I feel like I am on the verge of crying all the time. Or screaming. Or ripping someone's head off and then crying.

Just a few more days for you though!!!! Good luck and I can't wait to hear how it all goes for you :)

I'm like this too :haha: Not good, poor OH...

I can totally relate!!! I was super emotional my last 2 times too. :blush:

I have been like this most of my pregnancy. I'm normally a somewhat sensitive person but usually I can hold back the tears. While pregnant though... I'm like a crazy person. If something starts me crying it is really hard to stop and I'll be on the verge of tears the rest of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->