emotional wreck 8dpo

jules444

Reaction score
hello all.

Im driving myself insane this week. And need someone to make sense of everything thats spinning in my head. Im 8dpo.we decided to try after 2 cycles after d&c (mmc in may, mc in jan) Im in a real mess because all my instincts are saying im pregnant again, I sensed it a few days ago- which I know sounds insane because before implantation there are no symptoms. Ive been here twice before- in both pregnancies I just knew.There are some symptoms today. I dont know how to feel or what to do. I want a baby more than ANYTHING. But feel I cant celebrate if get a positive because it means Ive got something to lose again. Even the mere thought of losing a third breaks my heart. Part of me thinks I shouldnt do any tests and almost just carry on like everythings normal and TRY to get to 10 weeks, then go to the doctor and have the 11/12 week scan. I learnt my lesson last time that early scans mean diddley squat after being given hope of a heartbeat then have it taken away from me a week later. If I am pregnant the fear of mmc is so haunting.

anyway, I could just be imagining and wishing myself to feel pregnant, maybe im not. All I know is Im stuck in a baby bubble and cant think about anything else. Im just scared,emotional, and worried. Truth is it's probably FLAMING PMT!!!! we're so absolutey desperate for a healthy pregnancy. I guess its out of my hands now.sorry for going on and on I just dont know what to do with myself :help:

xxx

Massive hugs to you!!

I'm in the TWW and trying so hard not to think about it. I suffered a missed miscarriage in march and I know what you mean about the fear and not being reassured by an early scan as I had one saw a lovely heartbeat at 6weeks then at my 12 week scan I was told my little one had died at 10 weeks so when I do get pregnant again I'm not going to relax untill I get to 12 weeks and have a successful scan, I'm going to ask for a 10 week scan as well as a 12 week scan.

When is your AF due? I know this is easier said than done but try to relax keep yourself busy so your not thinking about it. Do you have a good dr? As if you do and you are pregnant then go and see them to get support throughout the pregnancy.

:hugs:

thanks lucy, Im sorry to hear you've been thru a mc too. The whole thing is just horrible, and the worst feeling in the entire world. im due on the 16th, 17th. I just cracked....ran to boots, did a first response and its negative....WHY WHY WHY!I'm such an idiot. waste of money, waste of time :( argh totally regret it now. so pissed off with myself. so much for my intuition blah blah blah. Im a great big fool with pmt and just want to cry. x

awww :(

im exactly the same , 6 weeks since MC and no AF , starting to get really emotional , and scared to test , if its BFN i will be upset and if BFP i will be scared :(

when i do find out im preg, i aint goin to no doctors until the 12 week scan :D

:dust: everyone :D:D:D

thanks lucy, Im sorry to hear you've been thru a mc too. The whole thing is just horrible, and the worst feeling in the entire world. im due on the 16th, 17th. I just cracked....ran to boots, did a first response and its negative....WHY WHY WHY!I'm such an idiot. waste of money, waste of time :( argh totally regret it now. so pissed off with myself. so much for my intuition blah blah blah. Im a great big fool with pmt and just want to cry. x

I'm 8dpo and I tested this morning :dohh:

Don't know what to think! My bbs are totally mad but there's definitely no second line on that stick (or the one I peed on yesterday :blush:). I spent all day fretting. This is our first month ttc since my mmc in April and my doc told me in the middle of our trying efforts that he doesn't think my body will accept a new pregnancy yet. But we still carried on... I totally understand you going mad because I am in loopyland, too! :wacko:

There is good news, though, and that is that our next FMU is only a few hours away :haha: That is step one of the plan. Once we have reached that one, we'll figure out what the next step is. :hugs:

thank you girls, I REALLy hope we all go on to have healthy pregnancies very very soon. Lets keep in touch :):hugs::dust::dust:

Hope you get your BFP soon :) dont give up hope i got mine this morning only 3 cycles after mmc

Congrats Mummy2angel :hugs:

Jules really hope you do get your BFP :flower:

I am Trying again soon and a bit scared. :wacko:
:hugs:

huge congratulations to mummy2angel! what lovely happy news xx

did another test this morning and ..negative :( getting period pains already. am so gutted as I really believed I was pregnant again. roll on next month, time to start the whole process again xx

Oh you poor love - huge hugs from me, only been through m/c once and that was one time too many. I also know what you mean about knowing you were pregnant - some women just instincitvely know that somethings changed, doesn't make things any easier though.

Take good care of yourself x

awww :(

im exactly the same , 6 weeks since MC and no AF , starting to get really emotional , and scared to test , if its BFN i will be upset and if BFP i will be scared :(

when i do find out im preg, i aint goin to no doctors until the 12 week scan :D

:dust: everyone :D:D:D

Hi Fergie, why do you say you wouldn't go to Doctors until the 12 week scan, if you found out you were pregnant again?

I am just curious as I feel the exact opposite! I thought I had made it to 12 weeks until I attended my first scan and found out I had lost the baby 6 weeks ago... I would have liked to have found out earlier...

Also, with an earlier scan it is possible to detect an ectopic pregnancy which at 12 weeks could cause a lot of damage... there are lots of benefits to an early scan...

I understand that the whole thing is nerve racking but I guess that part of it is unavoidable if you've miscarried already. If I conceive again (fingers crossed!) I will be a nervous wreck but I will be looking to have an early scan and as often as possible...

Here's to a BFP in the very near future for all of us! :hugs:

just because of the stress of the blood results , my first scan when i was pregnant with my 3 year old daughter, there was nothing there ( because it was too early ) really stressed me out with worry , and the blood work too ,, then the 2nd time i was preg i had the mc before the 12 weeks, i dont think i would want the worry again till i know im clear of the 12 week mark ....oh i gt faint pink lines on first response tests a couple of days ago , i was thinkng they might be evap lines , but iv heard first response dont have them ,,so heres hopingg!!! :D:D:D :dust: to everyone!! :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->