Emotional!

ChristiansMum

Mummy of 3 and 1 angel
Reaction score
Oh my ... Has anyone found they are super emotional? I cried watching some little kids doing a nativity on tv! I have got my sons nativity later I best take some tissues x

I have cried at everything on TV! from adverts for food to Christmas ones.... I think I am a little better now though :) x

Was a weeping mess this morning because my friend sent me a Christmas card!! You're not alone. That and crippling exhaustion is pretty much the most symptoms I've had so far

Oh my ... Has anyone found they are super emotional? I cried watching some little kids doing a nativity on tv! I have got my sons nativity later I best take some tissues x

Take it from me, I would! My lo is 19 mo and has had his nativity at play group today. He was a sheep and the cutest sheep I've ever seen. He stood on that stage whilst they were signing the songs sandwiched between 2 of the leaders and omg I thought we were going need a bloody boat get us out of there due to the amount of tears I shed! I'm crying again now just thinking of it!

I have to say that being emotional is my main and most consistent symptom. The nausea comes and goes but the I cry at everything. I cried watching the final episode of the Amazing Race the other day....

I pretty much gave up wearing eye make-up lol. That was one of my first signs and has continued but at least now I know why I'm blubbering all the time vs the two week wait lol.

Reading some of these comments made me laugh! For thoese of you in the uk have you seen the John Lewis advert? I cried my eyes out the first time I watched it oh and the sainsburys advert!!

Also I was watching tv this morning and they were doing soliders video messages home and I was a blubbering mess (snot as well!!) xx

Yes! Songs and shows! Especially Friends episodes when Rachel finds out she is pregnant, that got me the worse, to when she has baby.

I cried at the strictly come dancing results the other week!!! Emotional is not the word, and I cry when my dd cries all the time now coz I find it so sad to see her so upset! I cried today because my dog ate my sweets whilst I was out of the house :cry: can't wait for the hormones to settle down a bit!!

And if I'm not crying I'm super angry yikes!

I'm very emotional on and off...and it is so unlike me . I'm not a crying sort of girl, and if I do cry it's on my own so finding it hard wanting to cry all the time!

3 days after I found out I was in a meeting with my 2 managers... I burst into tears and walked out and locked myself in the toilet...for no reason! Needless to say I had to tell them!

I am definitely moody/emotional. Little stuff sets off my anger and even smaller stuff makes me cry. I watched the last two episodes of the second season of American Horror Story today and bawled my eyeballs out. Who knew such a demented show could make me cry like that!

Had hardly any sleep last night and the soldiers messages from home are on tv again x

Wow I am SO emotional too. It's insane sometimes. My moods are off the charts sometimes and they flip flop like crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->