emotional

L

Luhweez

Anyone else crying over the silllliest things? im blubbing my eyes out after watching ugly betty, christina had me crying with the ultrasound! and im still crying at how sorry i feel for betty having to watch her boyfriends ex give birth to his baby :cry::cry:

Ive had a few days of crying in the past few weeks... lol... Definately plays around with your emotions.

lol pregnancy really does mess up your emotions doesnt it! I keep finding myself feeling sorry for other people for noreason at all.. Like the other day my mum broke a glass and i felt really sorry for her and wanted to cry and buy her a new one :S even though she wsant even bothered about the glass, but i felt bad for her :S lol!

Usually i would laugh at something like that and say mum your an idiot!

I cried because i couldnt find a matching pair of socks!! Thats weird right?!

haha im glad im not the only one! it's like emotional overdrive the past few days lol

Can't stop getting teary about anything and everything at the moment.
And why oh why did I watch the Pride of Britain awards the other night? I knew I would sob my way through it, but did it put me off? No, just sat and cried all through it. :cry:
xx

Thats exactly why i avoided it!! Im sticking to funny or scarey things at the moment, no romances or weepies for me!

I went to a hockey game last night and in one of the breaks they brought out a group of little kids (about 5 years old) in hockey kits etc and they were trying to skate around and hit the puck and it was just so cute that I started blubbing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->