Emotionally draining...anyone else?

Essjay86

Reaction score
It's hard work TTC isn't it??! Why is it so easy for some and hard for others?

5 DPO and feeling the strain of the TWW again.

I'm finding the whole process so emotionally draining. The whole of 2014 was just me feeling up and down about getting pregnant. It kinda ruined my year. Me and DF argued and both found it hard to adapt to this new part of our life.

I do like temping and checking CM etc. I try not to symptom spot now as that had got me so optimistic in the past and then AF would arrive.

Why cant life be simple eh?! Anyone else struggling?

I was like that when we TTC #1. The constant worrying thought in the back of my mind wondering if we can conceive...you never know that there isn't so issue we didn't know anything about. 5 months later i was luckily pregnant.
Sending you lots of hugs, don't give up. It'll happen x

I know how you feel. We haven't been trying for very long but it's so stressful. You don't want to obsess but it's so impossible not to!

Thanks guys. i am a total obsesser. I even cried once because DF wasnt in the mood to BD and i was sure i was Ovulating, and i'm currently looking at maternity wear. jeez i need a life!! My boobs hurt today too. Think im just feeling a bit emotional haha.

Especially cause everybody is going to tell you to relax and let it happen....easier said than done. Hope it's going to happen for you soon x

Yep - feel the exact same way! Spotting today and so sad because I think it's af showing up :( and Dh is going to be away a lot this month for work so it makes me feel a bit discouraged :(

So unfair how it's so easy for some and so difficult for others. And I've only been ttc since September and already feel like this!

Thanks guys. i am a total obsesser. I even cried once because DF wasnt in the mood to BD and i was sure i was Ovulating, and i'm currently looking at maternity wear. jeez i need a life!! My boobs hurt today too. Think im just feeling a bit emotional haha.

I did that too once! I knew I was ovulating but he was just too tired and said we weren't really trying anyway (NTNP) I let him go to bed and I cried alone. Then turned into anger! I almost slept in the second bedroom. Silly hormones.

Aw thanks guys, its good to know im not alone.

Craycatlady - Im also a craxy cat lady except DF says i can only have 1

I have only been TTC since March last year but DF is finally getting on board now. He isnt as into sex as me so its hard when its ovulating week, but he is finally getting it that we only have a few days to concieve.

We have two, Dh never wanted any indoor pets but now he is in love with our cats! We also were only going to get one, but they are rescue cats from the same home so we couldn't split them up! I think I've turned him into a cat person :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->