Encouraging period?

Caitie44

Shiny Spine Certified
Reaction score
So I won't lie, the fact I haven't had a period since the end of January 2013 has been pretty amazing. But I can't help but be a little frustrated while TTC, because I have no idea if I'm ovulating or not. I know the best way to know is by tracking your period, but... nada. Zip. Zilch. No sign of a period anywhere.

DD has already cut back on bfing. She sleeps through the night (usually) and she prefers to eat solids for the most part. She's picked back up on bfing recently due to her having six teeth coming in at once, but I was wondering if there were any ways of encouraging your period to come back. :wacko:

Mine came back at 14.5 months pp, not sure if it actually helped or it would have come back anyways but I stopped pretty much all comfort nursing, I limit the length of nursing sessions and I don't automatically offer boob when he wakes. I mostly did this because it has become uncomfortable for me since he got his top teeth but was also hoping for my cycle to come back and it did!

Mine came back around 14 months pp which was when DS stopped feeding at night. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->