End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Trying - I can't really see it....but just a tip, this morning my test was dark but not positive, I took my sticks to work, got a positive OPK mid morning and it was negative again by afternoon. Glad I tested a few times today or I would have missed it.

GetAttachment.jpg

Ok so here's last nights test, compared to this morning?? Last nights was darker? Why is that?

Trying - OPKs drive me batty. They go light, dark, back to light, back to dark. Generally I try to ignore everything except a positive. I drove myself crazy last month. But then I got a REAL positive and it made me feel better, because the previous days had been back and forth blah, blah, blah. I stopped testing after the first positive though, but this time I am going to keep testing until it's negative. I hope this helps at least a little.
Sorry if you have said before, but did you get the dark one around when you SHOULD be ovulating?

Hi everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post. This is our third month trying and I am on CD 11. It's nice to read all of your posts. It makes me feel so much less alone!

Hi everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post. This is our third month trying and I am on CD 11. It's nice to read all of your posts. It makes me feel so much less alone!

Welcome, Ab! We are an awesome group! I have learned so much from these ladies, and we are all very kind here! Happy to have you! :flower:

welcome ABHOFBA.

My OPK's are getting darker!! I think O time is coming in the next day or two :) What I do is the OPS's with lines (usually the cheaper kind) and then when it looks close to O time I use the clear blue smiles, so I know exactly when I am o-ing. Therefore a box of 20 last me like 5 months. However I have ONLY tested with FMU and never done it during the day/night. Should I do that? I'm thinking I might try. Every time I have used the smiles I have gotten a smile one of the mornings.

Something that made my day yesterday---- My DH and I work together (as scientists) and we had a work banquet (which is ALWAYS fun). Well since we both have worked there for 5 years we EACH got an award for our service and each got $500!!! Then my DH won an award for Above and Beyond that won us another $300! Plus with raffle winnings we won 2 1-hour massages (which he wont use... so I get them). A gift card for $75 to a Italian dinner. And $100 donation to any location we want (we picked a humane society where we got 2 of our pets). Id say we did well last night! Its interesting how the world works because we are redoing our master shower (making it much bigger because my 6'2 DH doesn't really fit in our current shower) and we were going to just put up a shower curtain until we saved the money to get a glass shower door... well this is the EXACT amount of money we need to buy a shower door!

Anyways, don't mean to boast, but its nice to feel appreciated by the place I work for!

Welcome, Ab! We are an awesome group! I have learned so much from these ladies, and we are all very kind here! Happy to have you! :flower:

I agree with Bubs! We are an awesome group! Thanks Bubs!

Golds, totally boast, that's a great story!

Golds - That is friggin awesome! Made for as great weekend I'm sure ! ; )

Trying, maybe you O'd last night?? Hence the lighter opk!

Golds- Awesome for you guys! Way to go that is so great! We bought our house in February of last year and before we moved in we did $21,000 in reno's to our entire main floor (our house was Grandma's house to be kind, shag carpet, tiny kitchen, each room was kind of enclosed, the bathroom was disgusting and old) so I can appreciate getting some extra cash towards home reno's for sure! Wish we would have won something to help us with the costs!!

Thanks for the advice on the OPK's girls, I'm going to keep testing until the line disappears! Yesterday I had EWCM, cramps and sore bb's and a major appetite in the evening so I am crossing my fingers that I O'd yesterday but if I didn't no big deal! Didn't go into this month with real high hopes anyway so I'm not too upset either way.

Laus- how are you feeling girl?? have you told any friends and family yet? Was DH really excited??

Over... how are you doing? Haven't heard anything from you, hope you're doing ok?

Hey girls...
Welcome ab
bubs thanks for the compliment :)
trying..i toothink u might have ovulatedlast night hence the lighter line...if u dtd then ur gud for the mth :)
Gold...awesome evening im sure...gud for u... :)

Ya laus how r u doing?

Trying that's awesome. We did the same and then refinanced. We got rid of PMI because the thought we put in 20% in equity into the house. Do u do most of the work or hire?

Trying - Sounds like us. Our house was built in the 70's and hadn't been touched since! We put in new floors, counters, appliances, had to paint EVERYTHING, including the ceilings. $20k later and still not done. Boo. Can't wait until hubs goes back to work so we can finish everything! We need new windows, new sliding glass door (with doggy door, please), finish the floor in the living room, and finish the crown moulding. We also need to put in a small fence to keep the dogs out of my veggie garden. All I can see are dollar signs... we are lucky though. We have my father in law who helps us with everything so a lot of the labour came free, like plumbing, electrical, installation of appliances, etc. If course dh had to get laid off six months after our first home purchase. Little stressful over here. Glad he gets unemployment and severance pay, but I will feel sooo much better when he is back at work.

OK. Rant complete. : )

Yeah super hoping on the O last night instead of still to come!! F'xd for me! lol

Yeah ours was built in 1957 and we're on the second owners! Oh my gosh- thank God for my hubs and my dad and my step dad. My step dad has been in construction all his life, my dad is a jack of all trades and my hubs is just super smart. We demolished the bathroom, took out a wall in the kitchen/living room, tore out the kitchen and then re did the whole thing, re finished the hardwood floors, painted, blinds, baseboards and moldings, pot lights, appliances, new back door and front door, everything. We only hired for paint (because we were running out of time) and the mud/sanding of the drywall. We did all of that in 30 days. There was a crew of at least 5 and as many as 12 people here at any given time! And I was 4/5 months pregnant so I couldn't do much to help at all so I felt SO useless. But it was super fun, only one fight between me and my step mom LOL. And I know what you mean Bubs about still not done! Our basement is still a flash back to the 70's and we still need new windows, etc. Still need to re-do the electrical and put in a bigger panel (there was no electrical outlet in our upstairs bathroom- not sure how anyone could survive like that?) because everytime I blow dry my hair it kicks the breaker even if I shut EVERYTHING else off in the house. Never ending I tell ya, the joys of home ownership!!!

Trying - fx you O'd early! We all need to get our BFPs this month!

I have had positive opks all day. I know I O'd yesterday bc I had bad cramps/Twinges on right side all day then they were gone and my cm has changed today. Maybe a second O?

Bubs - sounds like an awesome night!

Hey ladies, I am good and feeling good, no nausea yet! Phew!
DH was shocked, even though we were trying he just wasn't expecting a positive yet! Lol! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, I won't have a scan until 12weeks though (standard practice over here) Grrrr!
I have only told a close friend who is 3 weeks ahead of me!!!! Such a coincidence!
And I have told my mum of course.

I think you have definitely O'd trying!!!

Anyone else O-ing or in the TWW??

Laus! I wish I could be confident in that but my test last night was dark too- almost identical to Saturday nights test, if not even a little darker so I'll test again at my usual time and see how it goes!!

Aww that's so nice- bet he's excited hey? And you have a bump buddy! That's great! Glad no serious symptoms for you! Did you have a pretty easy pregnancy with Lucy??

Feeling like crap today- head feels like it's in a vice, and i've been queasy as hell since yesterday afternoon.... yuck. But at least if I'm going to get this nasty flu going around I'm glad I'm getting it now instead of later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->