End of May/Early June Bump Buddy wanted!! :)

harri

Reaction score
Hey!

I've just found out that I'm pregnant after over 12 months trying, I'm absolutely ecstatic and want a buddy for the journey :)

I don't know my exact due date yet.

I have my first midwife appointment on 4th October.

Xxx

Big Congrats Harri

Id love a one to one buddy it so hard to keep up in a thread full of people

I'm due on the 28th of May

Have my first hospital appointment for an early scan on the 7th of Oct there is more info about me in my journal there in a link to it in my signature if youd like to have a read

xXx

Hi Laura!

I think I'm due between the 25th May and 1st of June so we are pretty much the same! I'm also 24 :)

This will be my first :S I'm so oblivious to all the things that happen, I have my first midwife appt on 4th October and haven't a clue what to expect x

aw thats great :happydance:

I was speaking to my doctor & because i didnt have regular cycles (they varied between 25 & 29 days) I could be due between the 25th & 29th of May so we are very close ,I'm just going to take it from the average 28 cycle until I get my scan then it may change by a few days

This is my second I have a little boy Jack will be four in Oct but they say all pregnancies are very differant so we will just have to see how we get on

I'm not sure what way your first appointment works were you are ,in Northern Ireland you go to your doctor to get booked in to the hospital of your choice then they will send for you to do a scan,take blood ,weigh you etc . I dont think we get to see a midwife until double figures

How have you been feeling ?

I see you have a journal ill have to go & have a read

Lauren

Xxx

Yay!! A buddy!

How dark are your lines on your tests? My period would be due tomorrow and my lines are still quite light. The digi said 1-2 weeks since conception.

Have you had any symptoms so far?

My boobs are sore but that's about it!
Xxx

I'm so glad to have someone to share the with :flower:

I got my first BFP the day before my period was due & it was so faint i thought it had to be an evap but i took two more that day that showed the same ,i have tested again on friday ( day af was due),Monday & again today & the line is defo getting darker each time ,I never did a digi but I think once you get a BFP on one of those you can forgot about lines :happydance:

I just read through your TTC journal & I am over the moon for you & your hubby ,you really had such a hard time to get your BFP :hugs2:

I havent had really anything the past fews days just feeling very tired & crampy ,the last time I was pregnant I was feeling sick by this time but with my son I was like how I'm feeling now but I know all that could change as the weeks go on

what is a psychic predicition ,do you get that online ?

xXx

I know, I've felt a bit lonely this week like I've been in limbo :friends:

I'm going to stop testing now as it's driving me crazy! I said to my hubby that I'll use the other digi on sunday. Hopefully it will show 2-3 weeks :)

The first 12 weeks are going to really drag lol

When do you plan on telling people?
I think I'll probably tell my parents early on but everyone else after the 12 week scan :)

Xx

Aw i know the lonely feeling my OH works overseas & I dont get to see him for weeks on end its pretty crap

I deffo think it is going to drag & ill not settle until after 12 wks I had my MMC at 9 wks so im really nervous

I have told my mum,sister & close friends as they knew we were trying & would ask every month how we were getting on ,it will be good when you can tell everyone but its nice to have something to keep to between yourselfs ,i had started to get a bump by 9 wks the last time with it being my second time so I will wait until my 12 wk scan unless im caught out before hand lol

Xxx

I think we will probably do the same! Hubby wants to tell his parents tonight! I think we will wait with mine though, they always joke that I can't keep a secret so I want to prove them wrong! Hahaha

:hugs: so sorry about your MMC, it must have been awful!

What does your OH do?

I need to get on a diet before I start to show as my size 10s are too tight now! :( I don't want to balloon!

Xxx

My Oh isnt that close with his family so we are going to wait until after the scan to tell them I think ,im excited for you, be sure to let me know how you get on telling the inlaws,Im the same with not being able to hold my own water

Thanks hun It was horriable what made it worse than it could already be was the fact i had had an early scan @ 7 wks & everything was fine ,we saw the hearbeat & everything so was a total shock

my Oh is in the army ,he has been away for a few wks but is home tonight for a long weekend :happydance:

I wish i had of dieted before getting pregnant ,i gained 3 stone with my son altho it mostly fluid & i had lost in with in the first three months

have you been feeling bloated much I have had to open my top button after meals ,i havent wanted to eat much then when i do i just want junk food i think its because of the sugar with being so tired

Two of my friends are pregnant both due in novemeber one of the has ballooned and the other has just gained on her tummy knowing my luck i will gain everywere but at least we can say "we are not fatties ,we are pregnant " LoL

Xxx

We're telling the in-laws tonight so I'll let you know how we get on! I think there will be tears haha! Happy tears that is!

I wish I'd dieted too :( I am going to try and be good and snack on fruit!
I've been feeling really bloated, I'm constantly unbuttoning my trousers! I guess it doesn't help that I've had plans and been out for meals 4 times this week! :rofl:

Knowing my luck I'll put weight on all over too! Urghh! Wow that's so quick to lose baby weight - I'm impressed!!!! :)

Aw that is lovely i cant wait to hear all about it

O id love to go out for a big dinner ,im going to try from next week to healthy 3 meals a day then snack on good stuff & maybe just a treat at the weekend its hard when you have a LO & he has a sweetie cupboard lol

I wasnt trying to lose so quickly i wasnt well after i had him & it just sort of fell of pity i didnt keep it off

Xxx

Love your signature! I'll change mine when I get home :)

That's what I want to do! I've been drinking 2 litres of water a day too which is LOADS for me!!
I'm going to make sure I'm as healthy as possible so my pregnancy is a success !!

OMG I'd love a sweetie cupboard!!! Lol

I'm so nervous to tell the in-laws, any tips?

I've bought my parents a book called 'baby tips for Grandparents' haha! It's their first grandchild :) x

We told DH's parents! They both cried bless them, they said it was the best news ever :)
We had fish and chips to celebrate and now I feel the size of a house.

I NEEEEEEED to get back on track :) xxxx

sorry about late reply hun OH got delayed by nearly two hrs just trying to stay awake for him getting in

I should really drink more my doctor is always telling me off about my fluid intake

Aw the book sounds lovely, you always hear of ppl announcing their news in funky ways ,im just not that creative ,you should wrap it up then when they open it they will be like GRANDPARENTS !!! LoL

Brilliant news about telling your in laws it is great yous have them onboard & the fish & chips sound yumi

Hope you sleep well ,will chat to you tomorrow

Night

xXx

P.s

How is your skin ?

I have never had any problems with mine before & I have taken massive spots & dry patches :wacko:

Tell me about it my skin is terrible!!! I never usually have a problem!

I hope you have a lovely weekend with OH!!

I'm starting to sleep again now! Yay! Xxx

Hey Harri

Thanks we havent much planned just a lazy weekend the weathers crap

How are you feeling today ?

I'm super tired didnt sleep well last night was so restless I had a few funny pains last night & I think I was stressing about those then weridest thing happened when I woke up this morning I had taken my engagement ring of & put it on my right hand ,the last time I was pregnant I kept dreaming it fell apart :wacko:

Its crazy how your skin & everthing changes so quickly

OH is away to his dads to get his car fixed so I think he is going to tell him & his sisters so a bit ner ous to hear what they say ,they were all pleased & supportive the last time ,then after our MMC his brothers GF found out she was pregnant again & found it hard to tell us ,she will have her work cut out as her son has just turned one

xXx

Hey!

I'm thinking the worst right now! My boobs have stopped hurting :cry: I've heard so many stories about people's symptoms disappearing and then having a miscarriage :cry:

How are you? enjoying time with your OH? Xxx

Aw Harri I know its easier said than done but try to to worry I'm sure everything is fine to be honest the only symptom I have had today is cramping & lots of it which stresses me out because its so similar to AF cramps everytime I go to toilet I dread Wiping incase theres anything there ,It really is very stressful but I bet in a few weeks we will both be complaining about our many symptoms !! LoL

I feel kinda bad for my OH he is on tablets to stop smoking & today is the first day not smoking & im so irritable with hormones & tirdeness he can do nothing right

Hope your ok

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"