~~> * End of Nov/Early Dec Meet Up* Anyone Welcome! *PART 2*<~~

EternalRose

Reaction score

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/215211-end-nov-early-dec-meet-up-anyone-welcome.html

Hi Ladies,

Well its been a week, & I thought I would post the results from the location poll.

London - 11 So this is the winning location*
Birmingham - 4
Leeds - 2
Manchester - 6

I really hope the ladies that voted for a location other than London can still make it, as it really will be a lovely day out.:thumbup:

I have attached a new poll with some dates for you to consider for the meet up, they are all on a Saturday and are 3 weeks onwards from today to give us all enough time to save/plan e.t.c

Now I dont know about you but whenever I have driven in Central London, I get stressed out to hell. So would any of you be happy going to a location in London which is not too busy busy? For ladies that will be driving down, Kingston London is really easy to get too as its off the A3 and the Frankie & Benny's there is really nice. It is in the Rotunda leisure complex, and there is an Odeon Cinema inside there as well. I know the area very well because I live here :blush: and for all that love to shop you will be in your element in the Bentalls centre. However, this is just a thought, as there are other Frankie & Benny's locations in London, please let me know if you prefer a more central location. Hotels can be booked for £29 a night at the Premier Inn if booked 3 weeks in advance.

To all the ladies definately coming could you reply to this thread with the following details:

Are you still happy with Frankie & Bennys as an eating place?

Will you be going back home that day or staying in a hotel for the evening?

How will you be travelling to London/getting back home?

Are you happy with Kingston London as your location, if not which location would you prefer?

What date would be suitable for you?

To all ladies, that can not make it, would you let me know as well please.

Once I get all the replies back for this, and the results are all in for the poll. I will write a new thread with all the confirmed details of the meet . If your not already on my facebook, would you send me a pm so I can send you my name. If you have msn, send me your email addy too as I reguarly do 3 way, 4 way, 5 way conversations on msn too so if you dont know anyone there is still plenty of time to speak or meet other people that will be coming to the meet up. Also, for those that voted for Manchester, maybe you can pm others that voted for Manchester so you could sort out a possible car share for the journey down? Or maybe you could come down on the train all together? As you can see, I really dont want anyone to feel left out & I really want you ALL to come.

Happy Voting!

EternalRose xxx

Are you still happy with Frankie & Bennys as an eating place?
Yes that would be great.

Will you be going back home that day or staying in a hotel for the evening?
I'm not sure if I'm staying yet. I'm gonna figure out how far the drive is.. and if it's not too long then I'll come home.

How will you be travelling to London/getting back home?
I'll be driving.

Are you happy with Kingston London as your location, if not which location would you prefer?
Any location as long as it's easy to get to as I'm useless at map reading (especially on my own!) and will prob end up getting lost! lol

12th December (more time to plan!)

I am quite a bit of a nervous driver when it comes to unfamiliar territory.. so could we please pick somewhere just on the outskirts of London maybe?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Are you still happy with Frankie & Bennys as an eating place? That's fine by me

Will you be going back home that day or staying in a hotel for the evening? I think I will be going home

How will you be travelling to London/getting back home? I'll be getting the train

Are you happy with Kingston London as your location, if not which location would you prefer? I don't mind as long as I can get there by train/on the underground

What date would be suitable for you? Either of the December dates would be good for me x

Oh bugger. London is the furthest point. Never mind, I will try my best to get up for at least 1 day. Get scrapping some pennies together.

Are you still happy with Frankie & Bennys as an eating place? I love this place!!!

Will you be going back home that day or staying in a hotel for the evening? Depends on money. Maybe just come up for the main day.

How will you be travelling to London/getting back home? Either train or national express - whichever is cheapest.

Are you happy with Kingston London as your location, if not which location would you prefer? Not sure where Kingston is. If it's central then that should be fine.

12th Dec - longer to save

i will do my best to meet up too. would be great to meet some new people.

Thanks for all the people who have replied, but im not sure if its going to take place now as I posted this Sunday morning, and only 3 people replied yet there were over 20 votes :wacko: Maybe its not the right thime with christmas round the corner :wacko:

Hmmm.. think you might be right there ER. I defo want to meet up tho. So maybe an after xmas meet? xxx

yes i deff want to meet some people before i pop!!xx

I cant make any of the dates in dec, amzingly i have every weekend booked up until new yr!! xxx

Thanks to everyone who replied, but this meeting is now cancelled due to lack of interest. xx

Was too far for me, manchester is the only one i could make xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->