End of Sept. '13/Early October Babies??

Phantom710

Momx1, Surrogate #2
Reaction score
I'm due between Sept. 29th and Oct. 4th. Anyone near that range that wants to wait it out with me?

I'll join you in this super slow time ticking, I am due between sept 27th - earily October, and by family history of being late lol I'm most likely going to be an October gal

Hi!

We transferred two embryos, so if it ends up being twins, I'll probably be in early sept.

How are you?

oh wow that would be very lucky luck. I am good so far, lost twins in my last miscarriage and my husband keeps mentioning twins this round lol. So we still might be in the same boat anyways

I am doing pretty well, super full of energy and the attention span of a humming bird. But every stretching I feel in my abdomen keeps reassuring me that they are still in there

symptom wise-- nothing fun. Been a little crampy which I'm assuming is just uterus stretching, and then I have heartburn :S

I go in for a blood test on Wednesday, and my u/s in about 2.5 weeks.

awe well crampy is always good, and yuck on heartburn cuz I have had that for the last two days and it is no fun. I got a blood test done to confirm the pregnancy because a med I was taking could give a false positive, I had a HGC of 73 when I got it done on the 16th. I am going to go in a week to get another done to see if they are doubling properly. are you going through an insurance or do you pay for everything?

awe well crampy is always good, and yuck on heartburn cuz I have had that for the last two days and it is no fun. I got a blood test done to confirm the pregnancy because a med I was taking could give a false positive, I had a HGC of 73 when I got it done on the 16th. I am going to go in a week to get another done to see if they are doubling properly. are you going through an insurance or do you pay for everything?

I'm actually a surrogate for another couple (it's not my baby/ies :p ) And the agency we're going through is paying for all of it.

Which is great, because I hear IVF is expensive!

oh wow I dunno if I could do that, you are one strong cookie. Will be fun to keep up with ya throughout this to see how it goes with both of us. Yeah where I live you gotta pay for everything

Haha! I hope so!!

I'm excited to have someone to share this all with :)

me too! I don't live by any relatives his or mine and am in a country I don't even speak the language, soooo its nice to know that I have someone somewhere who can relate and I can talk to about stuff as I go through it

nervous, I think I'd be more excited if I lived by either of our families, but we live in another country till next year sooooo I'd be petrified to do twins alone

yeah--- I would definitely want to be near twins if I was having them for myself. I can't remember if I asked you this or not, but are you going to be having hcg blood levels done? When's your first u/s, all of that :)

I already had one blood test and progesterone test done because a medication I was taking could give false positives. And I plan on getting another one done next week to be sure they are doubling. I still have to make an appointment with my doctor now that it has been confirmed and then we will set up a scan date. I'm a little scared of the scan I think I will get it done either right before my husband leaves on the 30th or when he returns 3 weeks later. Orrr whenever the doc says. Lol since everything is out of pocket for me I get more say in everything vs by insurance

Hey! I got my :bfp: a few days ago. I'm due between 25th September and 1st October. My ovulation dates would be 1st October but I know my Dr will go by LMP which would give date of 25th September.

xx

Welcome Nooo

I wanted to start this group because the montly baby groups (which I'm a part of) are so BIG and hard to keep track of. Much easier to keep track of people do just around you.

My due date was officially moved up to Sept. 29th, but if it ends up being twins I'm thinking early September.

Our twins are normally induced at 37/38 weeks if they've not laboured before xx

my husband is just a sweet talker he just messaged me on skype

"I already told everyone so you better not have any problems"

Our twins are normally induced at 37/38 weeks if they've not laboured before xx

In theory I would love to go to 39 weeks, I knnow twins have been born later than that, but I don't know how my body would react to twins.

my husband is just a sweet talker he just messaged me on skype

"I already told everyone so you better not have any problems"

AWWWWW that is cute.

My first blood test is tomorrow, I'm hoping for a nice big number to indicate twins :) But more importantly, I want my number on Friday to be double+ of whatever tomorrow's is :)

Do either of you have a funny feeling in your tummy? My whole lower tummy feels warm and fuzzy, bloated almost like I need to go to the bathroom and all my jeans are tight already :-\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->