End of term and Christmas dates

Ollie finishes up on the 22nd and goes back on the 10th.

22nd and it's totally rubbish! Build up is the best bit so I feel cheated!!!

Thomas will finish the 22nd too. I'll have my Christmas food shop delivered either that day or the 23rd and everything else will be done by then. He goes back the 8th of January.

Holly finishes on 15th December and goes back on 3rd of January.

Freya finishes on the 15th. Although she'll probably do a holiday club for the following week.

Back on the 3rd though :nope:

Holly finishes on 15th December and goes back on 3rd of January.

The 15th seems early though! Its a difficult balance, don't envy the people who work these things out. I'm hoping the 22nd will mean i get my arse in gear and not rush around last minute like I normally do. Will write more lists :)

My DD is at nursery (I work there also) and we break up on the 22nd! Go back on the 3rd xxx

Oh gosh I'd hate to go back on the 3rd. In Scotland the 2nd is a public holiday so I'd feel super robbed if I was working the next day!

Oh gosh I'd hate to go back on the 3rd. In Scotland the 2nd is a public holiday so I'd feel super robbed if I was working the next day!

I feel robbed! :rofl:

Riley finishes on the 22nd and goes back on the 8th. I work in a SEN school, pupils break up on the 21st and we break up on the 22nd, it's so late and us staff have got bloody training! On the last day! I'm not impressed :rofl: xx

We had the 23rd last year! This year I believe it's the 22nd.

It was okay as it allowed us to get some last minute gifts together rather than trying to do it on Xmas Eve. Only issue was my daughter ended up staying home from school as she was sick! So DH put together their stuff while I took her to the Dr. :dohh: then when we got home I said he was on a phone call :rofl:

Mine are finishing on the 22nd this year.. usually it's around the 16th isn't it?! Although I have to say I'm quite glad as they will have the majority of the holiday after the big day so they can play with their new stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->