End of TTC road (stopping TTC for good after heartbreak)

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
Hey all sorry if this is not the right place to post wasn't sure where else to post....

some of you might know me and my story but will do a short update:

TTC4+years now with OH, i have Sever PCOS, backwards uterus, one tube etc....
We tried clomid and got :bfp: but sadly we lost our princess.... then had lap and dye found out i have no left tube.... put on IUI waiting list....
started IUI may 2011, First IUI was Cancelled Due to follicles on left side i believe, Second IUI was failed attempt, Third IUI =OHSS, Fourth IUI was another failed attempt, Fifth IUI = follicles on left side, sixth IUI = OHSS and seventh cycle was our last.......

in this cycle (our last) i had alot of problems, got normal dose of medication but on CD10 i already had 20follicles all 1-2cm, was sent to hospital, after 2 days was released saying i was better, went back for another scan at CD16, found i had Sever OHSS i had over 20follicles which were mostly over 5cm, sent back to hospital where again after a few days they said i was getting better so i decided to discharge myself and get to a better hospital, at a hospital closer to me i got blood tests and was told to go home for the weekend (as it was friday night by this point) and come back on monday, last Sunday i was rushed into hospital by ambulance in sever agony was put on morphine i was released from hospital last night, anyways in hospital my cysts had grown to 10cm each, my uterus is crushed, my ovaries are damaged and so is my liver, my lower organs are currently being crushed as they wait for my ovaries to reduce in size, but not allowed to TTC anymore

anyways i am heartbroken and wondering if there is anyone else out there thats had similar story or who also is not allowed to try??? would love to chat with others who are in this boat

i am currently having a huge pitty party for myself :cry:

That is so sad and I'm so sorry this happened. What fertility aids did you use? I am doing iui first time this month, I'm definitely a bit scared. Best of luck to you.

we did 6months of clomid in 2009 - 2010 and in may 2011 we started IUI treatment i was on gonal-f, clomid and ovitril (hcg injection)

sure you will be fine.

anyone dealing with stopping TTC how are you coping i am trying not to go near my fertilityties.com page to see where i am in my cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->