Ended up going to the ER......

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by tabitha561, Jan 29, 2011.

1. tabitha561

tabitha561 Gary,CAYLEE,Zoey,Beetle

I found out I have a severe UTI. They werent sure if it was a kidney infection or UTI but they said it was pretty servere. Im on antibotics. It still hurts pretty bad :cry:. I just hope the baby is ok. Anyone else have a UTI or kidney infection?

2. nalini878

nalini878 Well-Known Member

my friend had lots during her last pregnancy and spent over half her time on antibiotics. her baby boy is now 13 weeks old and happy as can be. It made her really miserable but bubs was fine xxxxx

3. tinkerbellkj

tinkerbellkj Well-Known Member

Hello! I am 31 weeks now, and I have had 2 UTI's AND kidney stones since becoming pregnant! It's been just wonderful, hahah! My little man is doing great. Just make sure you take your antibiotics and have your doctor check your urine once you are done to make sure it's gone, and you should be fine. They are very painful, I know, I hope I don't get any more of them.