Endometrial Scratching?

Hopethisyear

Reaction score
Did anyone have endometrial scratching done? Is it only done with IVF cycles or is it also done on natural cycles?

I've had an endo scratch on ICSI cycle and hope too for FET. I don't know about it on a natural cycle sorry. Good luck x

Sorry for the questions as I'm just learning about this. Was it suggested by your doctor for a reason (NK Cells) or do they do it for everyone?

I had it as experienced chemical pregnancy on first FET round. I paid privately for it. X

Thanks! Sorry about your chemical. Good luck with your next one.

I had the "scratch" test done after my first natural FET ended in miscarriage. They wanted to test the lining to make sure it was "in phase" or something? I guess to make sure my lining was on target with where they thought it would be before transferring the following month. I have read that it can help with implantation too! My second natural FET worked and it can work for you too! Best wishes!

My RE does this for every ivf cycle, irregardless of anything else. 2 years ago they would just do a hysteroscopy but didn't necessarily do the scratch. Now they do it on every ivf patient. They say it helps with implantation.

I had a scratch before my second icsi cycle to aid implantation and to check the lining for ant infections. The fs said it can increase implantation for upto 6 months after the procedure. I just had it done in the fs office, really quick, slightly uuncomfortable but it gave me my first ever bfp and now 35 weeks pregnant!

I had it done this cycle before my first ICSI with DE. My RE here does it for all of his IVF patients in order to aid in implantation.

Also, I think if you have immune issues, this procedure might be contraindicated. I'll try to find where I read that and update, or you might be able to ask your RE. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->