Energy boosters

Lilbean2

Reaction score
I am a knackered mess these days.. I am loosing the will to do anything :(

What are you ladies doing to boost your energy? I need some energy boosters, I have a toddler to look after and I can't cope :(

I feel the same, I my dd is 2 years 7 months, the only thi g I can do to boost my energy is force myself toget up and be active, once II'm busy getting on with things I feel a lot better but its hard work finding the motivation to get up :haha: xx

Yoga! I feel great after doing my 30 minute routine. It's not always easy to do with older kids around though.. And I'm still knackered by 8pm. Lol!

What yoga dvd would you recommend, there's so many out there, I feel to cry with exhaustion.. It's so hard, I've been off work for weeks now Coz I can't face getting out of bed and getting ready..

I am with you on this one, I have a three year old and she is hard work at the moment and I am sure as hell missing my energy drinks :haha: keeping hydrated and eating energy releasing foods, plenty fruit and veg etc, Also have you tried having the belvita breakfast bars for breakfast? they release carbohydrates for four hours and I find they give me a bit of an energy boost. (depending on were you are living you may not of heard of these)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->