Energy tips?

Shananigans

Reaction score
I am a single mom of a two year old and have her 4 days a week and work full time. I am having a really hard time staying up in the evenings and it's not like I can nap with a two year old running wild.

Does anyone have any tips of some energy pick me ups?

I would also like to know some tips !
I'm constantly exhausted ! Can't drink coffee or tea because of my nausea and I'm not eating the greatest either , lots of carbs which unfortunately add to my tiredness I'm sure !

B 12 supplements are a good option. keep your gut health up-probiotics or kombucha (if you're comfortable with it-it can have a less than 1% alcohol content) can help. Eat a nutritious diet full of leafy greens and lean proteins. Lots of good fats-coconut oil, avocados and avocado oil, nuts and seeds- will help you have more energy.

To add to the above, I find blackstrap mollases in some hot water quite soothing, sweet, and with the sugary aspect of it a bit of an energy booster.

To add to the above, I find blackstrap mollases in some hot water quite soothing, sweet, and with the sugary aspect of it a bit of an energy booster.

Where can you find blackstrap molasses?

Yeah, I am not sure where you can find it in the US, but I am sure you can find it on amazon.

No advice :( I'm 11 weeks now and still absolutely exhausted.

Telly has been my greatest help with kids.

I'd say - take it easy and song worry if your lo will have a sandwich and a bun instead of a cooked meal and some Telly time.

Rest. Take it easy. Don't be hard on yourself.

I think now there is such a huge pressure on women to do it all, but in reality it doesn't quite work like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->