Energy?

Loz75

Reaction score
How are youz all with having any energy to think about exercise?! I am lucky in that I am back to my normal weight, but have the flabby areas such as tummy and legs, bum which could do with toning up. I just dont seem to ever have any energy. I could do more, but by the time Emm has gone to sleep at about 7.30-8pm, I am shattered.

Has anyone got any tips about how to get back into doing exercise? I used to go to the gym before having Emm, but we cant really afford gym membership as my OH has been made redundant. I'm going to have to increase to working fulltime (I do 3 days now) so that we can cover our bills, so am likely to be even more knackered soon. Just feel that it would be good to get back into doing something active. All I want to do at the moment is watch tv and go to bed in the evenings!! Most of the time Emm will sleep through but we still get the odd night where I dont get much sleep which makes me more tired.

Please can I have some energy!! Any tips? . . . . .. . .

I know how you feel!

The weird thing is though that once I do start exercising, that itself gives me more energy. I know this, yet I still can't get into it properly :dohh:

That is the theory isnt it?! Oh well, maybe one day . . .

i know how you feel hun i'm the same once i get kieran and josh to sleep at 8.00 8.30, but i have started doing the wii active and i still get the feeling i can't be bothered but once i'm doing it i'm fine, You can choose what kind hard of an excercise you do xx

I literally FORCE myself :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->