Enfamil A+ Ready-to-feed and gas?

margarita1979

Reaction score
Anyone using Enfamil A+ ready-to-feed and notice that baby is super fussy and gassy? We're giving a mix of enfamil and breast milk, so not sure if it's the enfamil or the breast milk that is causing DS to be gassy. Anybody else use this?

We always had problems with Enfamil ready concentrate (Similac was fine). Unless your baby has a food intolerance then it is not the breast milk, it's almost certainly the Enfamil. Is this a very young baby? Are you exclusively expressing or is the baby on the breast? If you are breastfeeding on the breast and supplementing with the bottle, it may also be a bottle issue rather than the formula itself.

Our DS is 5 weeks today. I am exclusively expressing and supplementing with formula. What bottles/nipples do you use?

Our DS is 5 weeks today. I am exclusively expressing and supplementing with formula. What bottles/nipples do you use?

I don't use bottles right now but when I switched to Dr Brown bottles with my first, they made quite a difference and most others would agree! There is a bit of a fancy valve system compared to most, but it does well to help keep the air out. If I ever used bottles again, I would use them only!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->