• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

engaged :)

Melissa93

Reaction score
me and my boyfriend were cuddled up in bed last night chatting away about how much love each other he was really going on about how he really loves me i don't understand how much he actually does and that he can't wait for us to have kids together and to him my daughter is his as well and he ended up asking me to marry him, I was completely shocked wasn't expecting it at all my heart was beating like mad, I said yes and ever since keep finding myself smiling. we have agreed to keep it between us for now tho as he hasn't actually got me a ring and ive told him he still has to do it properly as well lol so once he does we will tell people but just thought would write on here as need to tell someone :) xxx

Congrats to u both hun and hope u both have a happy future :)

Thanks, really excited now and we go on holiday next month would b amazing if he did it then but obviously depends on Money xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->