Engaging??

my midwife said by textbook babies start to engage at 35 weeks and engage a fifth a week. Of course, every one and every pregnacny is different, some start to engage alot earlier, some dont engage at all untill in established labor.

Your feel a heavy pressure down below, and your bump will proberly drop x

my midwife said by textbook babies start to engage at 35 weeks and engage a fifth a week. Of course, every one and every pregnacny is different, some start to engage alot earlier, some dont engage at all untill in established labor.

Your feel a heavy pressure down below, and your bump will proberly drop x

Thanks!!! :hugs:
I dont remember anything from my first pregnancy.:dohh:

I didnt feel when my baby engaged, i just know that it progressively became heavier and more uncomfortable. No 'moment' though.

It was part engaged about 35 weeks if i remember rightly, and fully engaged at my check up at just gone 37 weeks.

Its nothing you feel, it just happens, I noticed it with my son because my bump dropped dramatically, that and I got a lot more uncomfortable, you will feel like your literally walking with a head between your legs...because you are :rofl:

well i'm on number 3 and mine has only engaged the last 2 weeks and it is still only 4/5ths so literally only just! Ive been told that they pop in and out at there leisure and can wait right up until labour to get properly engaged xxx

UGH that sounds terrible...because you dont start dialating til the babys engaged right?? and im hoping to go at 37 weeks!!!

UGH that sounds terrible...because you dont start dialating til the babys engaged right?? and im hoping to go at 37 weeks!!!

aren't we all!!! fight cha for it :grr: :p

:rofl:

xXx

:rofl::rofl:

no way!!! Im taking it!!!! This boy is coming out when im 37 weeks wether he likes it or not!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

i think this many weeks (i'm 33 too) is so annoying because it's so near the end... until you count that it could be potentially (if you go 2 weeks over) 9weeks which is almost 2.5months :|

xXx

aren't we all!!! fight cha for it :grr: :p

:rofl:

xXx

:rofl::rofl:

no way!!! Im taking it!!!! This boy is coming out when im 37 weeks wether he likes it or not!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

i think this many weeks (i'm 33 too) is so annoying because it's so near the end... until you count that it could be potentially (if you go 2 weeks over) 9weeks which is almost 2.5months :|

xXx

ya i dont think so :rofl:
i like the 4 week idea better!!!!:rofl:

think i was told after 36 weeks, some babies dont till labour!
engaging felt horrible with amber, i felt heavier, could tell my bump dropped abit, my lady bits were in complete agnoy, i started to get the 'waddle' getting up and down was becoming harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->