Enlighten me

BEADQUEST

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am new to this site. Have a scenario and could maybe use some helpful advice.

I have been having unprotected sex with my partner. We usually are careful by using the pull out method.

One day we were doing our thing and we attempted the pullout method but failed the attempt, as I noticed that some sperm had got into me before he pulled out.

A week later I noticed a spot of blood after wiping then I searched the web for info, I also then came to conclude that we had sex on my ovulation day.. Today my period is due and there is no sign of it. It is normally on schedule.

I have been having cramps on and off since the day that I saw the spot of blood, and normally I cramp and spot 3 days before my period. But like I said I have been having cramps for over a week now, and no spotting or period.

Can you guys please give me some insight, if you can relate to this..

I would test. I felt like af was coming on when I was pregnant. But I was very dizzy 7&9dpo and a little more irritable than usual. So I teste 14dpo and was positive. If no sign of ad and you're getting unusual symptoms you should test to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->