EPO

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
are any of you ladies taking these?

If so are you taking them orally or inserting them?

Also, what dosage are you taking?

:thumbup:

Starting next week at 35 wks. I insert them, 2-3 at night before bed.

i take it in hopes it will soften my cervix and help with labor since im a vbac and i dint dilate more than 4 cms in 30 hours. i only take 500mgs and dont take it everyday . i also try to drink red rasberry leaf tea but also not everyday .

With my first i didnt know abour epo and did not take anything like it or rlt and i had not dilated at all 3 weeks after my due date and had to be induced. It was a very long and very painful labor that ended with a lot of tearing and frustration before i got to meet my LO.

With #2 i took epo from 36 or 37 weeks and seen dramatic improvement. I effaced quickly and dilated 2cms every week from when i started taking it. Then at 38 +3 i started inserting 2 200mg as well as taking 400-500 mg orally and went into labor naturally 2 days later. I dilated to 8 by the time i got to the hospiral (within an hour of contractions starting) and it only took 5 pushes to get him out. A very tiny tear and a reallt positive birth experience. (Oh and he was 8 lbs 7 oz and 22inches long and im not a very big person so that's saying something! )

I plan on doing to same thing with this pregnancy and highly reccommend epo to every pregnant woman in the last few weeks.

im on 4*500mg a day orally just now hun. will start inserting at 36 weeks (1 inserted.. 3 orally) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->