Eptopic pregnancy

littlebopeep

Reaction score
Hi Girls, Im back to square one after an eptopic ive have one of my tubes removed and been diagnosed with POCS thankfully my consultant is going to give me fertility treatment to speed matters along, its been 2 weeks since my surgery at 7 weeks im just wondering how long it will take for me to have my first:witch:as my consultant said we can start trying and i can start treatment i just want to get :sex: and get my little bundle of joy it took me 13 months to get my:bfp:and i dont think i can go through it all again.:dust::dust: xxxx

Great news that your consultant is on the ball Hope you get your af soon and that bfp soon to follow with a baby at the end.

Hugs, Omi xxx

Im so sorry for your loss

My af came 29 days after ERPC, but as you had surgery, im not sure if that would change things - but regardless of that, everyone is different and some women wait no time at all, and others have a longer wait of 8 or 9 weeks.

Your consultant does sound like a good one, lets hope their expertise gets you that bfp veeery quickly

Hi girls, thanks for all your comments,I think I may be ovulating at the moment have cramps and increased discharge so keeping my fingers crossed never prayed for AF so badly. xxxxx

Hi hun.
I had a ectopic after years of wanting a child too. I had my left tube removed.
My consultant told us to wait 3 cycles before ttc again as to allow my body and mind to heal. So we followed the advice as sometimes a further ectopic can happen due to scar tissue if u get pregnant soon after the first one :-(
I got af 2wks after my surgery and since then they have got back to normal 28 day cycle.
I have mild pcos myself. It was bad years ago and i was given 50mg of clomid which worked but i never fell pregnant as my ex turned out to be infertile.
I had tried for a baby for almost 4yrs with him and i tried with my dh and got caught on the 4th cycle which ended very sadly but im hopeful still ;-)

You should come and join our one tubers group. All of us there have had ectopics.
Here is the link... https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/173575-one-tubers.html

xxx

Thank you africanqueen ive had my left tube removed as well, will join the one tubers xxx

Hey Littlebopeep looking forwards to seeing you over at the one tubers thread, the girls there have given me lots of moral support! I had my ectopic 5 and 1/2 weeks ago and started AF yesterday. Apparently the average is for AF to appear 6 weeks post-ectopic surgery so you could yet have a bit of a wait on your hands.

Hope you are otherwise well and recovering from your surgery xxx

Hi friends, I am new to this forum. My story is i have a son now six years old. We were trying for second one. Then i got preg after five years. I was so happy But i started bleeding in sixth week and doc told me that its ectopic. Then doc treated me but my both tubes are fine. this happened in july 2010. Now again we are trying but dont know when?

Hi. I had an ectopic July 2010. Methotrexate failed, and ultimately had to have my right tube removed. Like Africaqueen, I got my period shortly after my surgery, I want to say it was three weeks. Interestingly, I've never been regular in my life, and since the ectopic, my cycle is like clockwork (28 days), so that's a plus! AF will come for you shortly and you can start trying again! Throughout this past 9 months, I realized that so many people out there have gone through this, you are not alone! good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->