er trip.last night need help

Reaction score
I had the worst cramps and stomache.pain in my life i went to er last night they did every.test pissible, ultrasound bloodwork, urine, everything.is fine im.confused why that happenrd, this morning my.stomache.is sore, she said maybe appendicitis and if it gets worse cone back, i was sooo scared, no bleeding, my hcg went from 25 on 1/11 to 206 last night, she said that's good

I'm glad you and the baby are fine!! :) get some rest mama!!!

Well I'm glad to hear the baby is fine, keep us updated.

I'm just so confused my stomach is so sore today and if it is appendicitis what can I do about it

did they look for kidney stones? There is no other pain in the world like it! did it start on one side of your back and pain that moved to the front? like it wraps around? then goes towards groin area?

I'm just so confused my stomach is so sore today and if it is appendicitis what can I do about it

A friend of mine had apendicitis at 32 weeks preggo. Somehow they operated and she was fine, recovered quickly and gave natural birth to her daughter. If it is apendicitis get it fixed asap as if it bursts inside you it can be life threatening to you and baby

Could be q grumblin appendix, i kept having on and off unexplainable pain for around 2 years, all tests would come bk negative and then the pain would die down, come bk a few weeks later and kept reoccurin, last time it really flared up and i wad really ill and in a lot of pain,....that time was the appendix going properly and i had them removed, they reckoned the reoccurin pain was appendix, ive never had it again since my op 18 months ago xx

It wad a pain all over.my stomache then stayed in my right lower side, now today irs sore, they checked for kidney stones didnt see anything, my side is just sore today, and my back hurt too

did they look for kidney stones? There is no other pain in the world like it! did it start on one side of your back and pain that moved to the front? like it wraps around? then goes towards groin area?
It was my.whole stomache then went to my rigjt lower side now it sore there todau, a pain i.couldnt discribe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->