Ergh we are terrible for loosing keys!!!

Wriggley

Reaction score
Ergh when I renewed my car insurance back in July I added key cover but stupid me decided we would never loose our car keys, after all why would we? We have both been driving since the age of 17 and are now 22 and 23.

We went to butlins for 7 nights for our oldest sons birthday back if October and on the last day we realised we had lost the keys :/ which included our only car key our house keys my mums house keys mils house keys.

This was the Friday and the local key guy that could sort it out (which would have cost nearly 400 due to needing to tow the car quite far) couldn't do it for a few days plus we would have had to have the car documents sent over to us as butlins is 270 miles away from home

So we ended up having to pay 450 to book back into butlins for another 7 nights to give us the time to sort the keys totalling to 850 quid just from loosing the keys :shock:

luckily the keys were handed into guest services the next day so it was just the second holiday we had to pay for (lucky oh had 2 weeks off)

fast forward to yesterday we lost the keys again in tesco. Luckily we found them again but Omg seriously how many times is it going to happen lol

You need to wear a full body magnet,and you'll never loose them again :D xx

I am awful for this too, but as well as losing my keys I am always taking the wrong ones too.

For example yesterday I had to go out so I grabbed the keys and went outside to the driveway but my car wouldn't unlock. I must have stood there for 5 minutes pressing the button before somebody walked by and told me that my husband's car was repeatedly flashing. I've never been so mortified in all my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->