Ergo vs rose and rebellion...

mistyscott

Reaction score
I want to get an SSC but am torn between these two. I had decided on the R&R but then saw some buyer photos and thought it looked a bit flimsy for the money. The ergo looks a bit more substantial and gets rave reviews from what I can tell.

Opinions on either? Also, eBay has some ergo carriers for around £50 - are these genuine do you think?

Cheers :thumbup:

If theyre advertised as new for £50 then they are very likely fake.
We love the Ergo, did have a connecta which is similar to the r&r but i found the waist strap to dig in after a while so much preferred the padded waist on the Ergo.

I haven't got a R&R but have an ergo and absolutely love it. I couldn't recommend it more.

I was told at my slingmeet to go for a different carrier than the R&R. I already have an ergo and it's great but colourwise not very exciting! I'm now saving for a babyhawk :thumbup:

I have a Rose & Rebellion but not an Ergo. I'm not sure why it being 'flimsy' is an issue. When it's on, it's perfectly supportive for both my 12 week old and my 2 year old. The thin body fabric is actually really good for us - if it was bulkier, it would be a pain to carry round when not in use. The bits where it matters - the waist and shoulder straps - are nice and padded.

I would only buy an Ergo from a proper retailer tbh, there has been so much about fakes that I wouldn't trust anything else.

Both me and OH love our R&R and I can't wait till I can use it again :) (my belly is too big atm :haha:)

Have you looked at the Manduca? We chose it over an ergo as the straps are longer and it's more adjustable length-wise. Sorry, I know you weren't looking to add another option...

Have you looked at the Manduca? We chose it over an ergo as the straps are longer and it's more adjustable length-wise. Sorry, I know you weren't looking to add another option...

Thanks-but as you were writing that,I was buying an ergo! Decided I need to get something and loads people rave about them. My decision making skills leave a lot to be desired...:blush:

Hehe, that's cool. Ergos are good carriers-my SIL still uses hers with her 3 YO :) hope you have lots of baby carrying fun!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->