Erin

Hevz

4 beautiful children
Reaction score
Had some apple and carrot tonight:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: and she ate it all up, there was about 2 tbsp worth and she seemed to like it....I think:dohh::rofl:

I'm sooooooooo sad though:cry:. She's my last child and I don't want her to grow up....just be dependent on Mummy Milk and stay ickle forever:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Does anyone else feel like this? Am I a selfish cow:dohh::blush:

i was the same with feedin katie! am gettin a bit sad that she's dropping feeds and stuff now! even tho she's not BF any more! cant believe how grown up erin is now!

No i felt totally the same. And i didn't want anyone else to feed her either, felt it was my job. My MIL fed her a few days in to weaning and i was nearly in tears :cry: sad aren't i?! :blush:

:hugs:

No i felt totally the same. And i didn't want anyone else to feed her either, felt it was my job. My MIL fed her a few days in to weaning and i was nearly in tears :cry: sad aren't i?! :blush:

:hugs:

No way....I'd have had a hissy:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:if my Mum or MIL did that:gun:

I did let Chris give her some food yesterday and today. She had banana and mango mush and wolfed it down:happydance:

aww glad she's liking her food at least!

I know, it just kind of happened my MIL feeding her. Ems never took to the bottle so it had alwasy been me feeding her so someone else feeding her was heart wrenching. If my MIL had of known what was going through my head at the time i'm sure she would of been mortfied (I'm lucky my MIL is very nice!). As weaning progressed though it got easier seeing other people feeding her. Mummy still has her special cuddles morning and night so it's all good :happydance:

:yippe: for Erin she's done really well.
:hugs: I know how you feel, we're not having any more children and I really don't like being apart from him or giving him to someone else to look after - I just want to cherish every moment of him :cry: You just can't bleieve how much you lopve them can you :cloud9:

:yippe: for Erin she's done really well.
:hugs: I know how you feel, we're not having any more children and I really don't like being apart from him or giving him to someone else to look after - I just want to cherish every moment of him :cry: You just can't bleieve how much you lopve them can you :cloud9:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Alex is lookin rather handsome....maybe we could arrange their wedding:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am thinking about when I have to start giving Rosie solids...want her to stay small forever :( she seems content on her milk for now though but it wont be long! :( x

:hugs: i can understand that, i want rhys to stay how he is, think ey stay baby baby's until they get teeth and then they look really grown up
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->