Erm. Weight gain?!

bumphope

Reaction score
So I didn't really think I had put any weight on, nor did I really think my body had particularly changed just yet....... But I was just in a changing room, the lighting wasn't the most flattering, but I'm looking definitely porky!

Is it normal to have put weight on by 6 weeks?!

X

I'm not sure but I'm feeling a bit big lately lol especially my belly! Some could be bloat though x

Hehe it just seems to have happened very quickly and very early!!

This said, it is nice not feeling the need to worry about my figure... Maybe I have just eaten more than normal! I am a bit bloated too, it just surprised me how I looked in the mirror... Apparently I haven't looked for a few days!

X

:( Yes. I'm hoping its bloat since my arms, face, legs, etc. haven't changed. But my tummy is sooooo bloated and I gained 2lbs. Ugh....

Yes, that's exactly it mara16jade, just my middle... I must be eating more as I feel pukey when I'm hungry, so rather than ignoring hunger pangs before lunch like I would have done before and powering on to main meals, I'm ending up needing about five meals/snacks a day!

I don't mind the baby bump, I'm actually excited for that, it's the fat stage I don't want to go through, especially when no one knows I'm expecting!

Hehe shouldn't complain though I guess, I'd much rather be pregnant and a bit of a porker than not pregnant!

X

Yes! My middle is more rounded .. Seems worse at night though! I'm pretty sure its just bloat at the moment. x

I just posted my first pic in the bumps section as it looks so bloat today haha! x

Just looked! Think I'm about the same as you... You've got 4 weeks on me though! X

Hehe! I hope I don't end up with a gigantic bump come 40 weeks :D I see the pregnancy fruit tickers for Jackfruit and I wish I never googled that now.. x

I wonder if how we feel now has any bearing on what happens towards the end....

The tickers are American I think? I have no idea what a jackfruit is?!

X

Heck! I just googled it. The third picture with the woman holding the jackfruit. O.m.g. !!!!!

I wonder if how we feel now has any bearing on what happens towards the end....

The tickers are American I think? I have no idea what a jackfruit is?!

X

I didn't know what a jackfruit was either just looks huge! lol
I think when I'm at the stage when I have a neat bump where I look pregnant not just bloated I will be quite happy and then near the end of third tri I'd imagine I will tire of having a huge belly by then and just want to see baby :D x

Heck! I just googled it. The third picture with the woman holding the jackfruit. O.m.g. !!!!!

HAHA! I know! I don't think baby will grow quite that big! Lol I suppose its an average jackfruit..still pretty scary though lol

Hehe terrifying!

And on the bump thing... I think you're right :)

X

The only place I've seen a jackfruit was in an Asian market. If it wasn't for the ticker, I would have walked right past it. But since I had seen it on someone's ticker a while back I had to go check it out. I think you'd need to be pregnant with triplets to be that big though. It was HUGE!!!!

Just been upstairs to put another couple of layers on as I'm freezing and shivering again.... Took the opportunity to gawp at myself in the mirror again and actually I think my tummy is about the same as always, it's actually my waist which seems to have expanded like my sides are flattening out, there seem to be less curves.....

Strange.....

X

The only place I've seen a jackfruit was in an Asian market. If it wasn't for the ticker, I would have walked right past it. But since I had seen it on someone's ticker a while back I had to go check it out. I think you'd need to be pregnant with triplets to be that big though. It was HUGE!!!!

Ha! The picture of it on google looks ridiculous too! Maybe they mean a baby jackfruit.....

X

Just been upstairs to put another couple of layers on as I'm freezing and shivering again.... Took the opportunity to gawp at myself in the mirror again and actually I think my tummy is about the same as always, it's actually my waist which seems to have expanded like my sides are flattening out, there seem to be less curves.....

Strange.....

X

Lol! I think my boobs may grow as fast as my bump :( I should feel lucky but I don't want double backache hehe.
I think it's normal as you're body is only just starting to change at the moment x

:shock: ... Those things are crazy! My eldest was 9lb6oz and there is no way in hell she was anywhere near as huge as one of those things :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->