ermm!!!think im on my way!?!

:cry: still waiting, bub is so low i list like a spanish gaillon when i walk!! ive tried begging and pleading but it just doesnt want to speed up?! spoke to community mw who wouldnt do anything, so if nowts happened by tomorrow im going to phone hospital and ask if they would please examine me. i keep getting cramps, front and back but nothing that is progressing. feeling nausous and tired in myself.

im so sorry that im moaning and moaning, i know how lucky i am to be sat waiting this last little bit for my bub(ive been there and done the struggle that saome of you are still going through ttc) but im so sore, stressed and tired im finding it hard to focus on much elsexxxxx:hugs:

huge hugs to u hun i hope bubs make an apperance soon for u x

awww hun i hope you have progressed since ur last post :hugs:

Hope your LO puts in an appearance soon hun and you don't have to go overdue much :hugs:

:hugs: Good luck hun hope ur holding LO soon!
xx

Hope your hanging in there Muffin....Any updates?

just a quickie. hv been slowly losing fluid since ysterday, keep getting pain front and back,but it stops after a couple of hours or so, bubs moving has slowed noticeably since thursday night. woke this morning to find im losing yucky green stuff, called hospital and have been told to go in so they can check us both over. i hope im just being alittle paranoid and over cautious but as ever better to be on safe side. xxxx

Aww Muffin ... hope it goes ok at the hospital. Sounds like it is progressing though with losing the fluid and the pains. Keep us updated hun .. shouldnt be long til you have lo in your arms :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->