ERPC 4 weeks ago - Pains 1 week after ovulation

Jam08

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to this so please be nice... :winkwink:

4 weeks ago today I unfortunately had to have an ERPC after suffered a missed miscarriage. Found out at 12 week scan that baby had stopped growing at approx 7 1/2 weeks. Been a hard few weeks but trying to remain positive, and me and the OH also made the decision to start ttc again straight away (even though the official advice is to wait at least one cycle)

Question - I think I ovulated on or around Friday 29th (although I don't think I can be sure of anything after the ERPC etc). Anyway, I had got a BFN prior to this so fairly sure that HCG levels dropped enough etc. We BD'd a couple of times over that weekend. Had only what I can call ovulation pains all last week and quite a lot of EWCM - at times felt like there was a lot - always like AF had arrived or I had wet myself! :haha:

Today (monday 8th) have quite sharp pains in what feels like my uterus - especially when I walk, which is not something I have ever experienced before. So sharp actually makes me wince and walk funny for a minute. SO, would like you ladies opinions to stop me going insane:

(1) Could I be pregnant
(2) Has anyone of you ever experienced anything similar (especially after ERPC)
(3) Is this just something I should be expecting perhaps in the run up to first AF

Thanks everyone - hope this all makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->