errrrrrrrrr 9dpo and pink lines!! updated with BFP!!! YAY!

Good luck chick! Sounds very promising! :)

Good luck!!! Sounds good. Can't wait for the update tomorrow!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

What I read is that you shouldn't test until your expected period incase you lose it before your period. From what I read is that most of the time when you lose it it is before your period comes. It does sound positeve though......This is my 2nd month TTC and I did have a chemical pregnancy before and it really gave my hopes up. That is why I am going to try real hard to wait until af day.

Right my lovelies...........
Last night when my partner got in from the gym i asked him to take me to our local all night tesco as i wanted to get some clearblue digital tests with the plan to wait until this morning to test again. Anyway i bought a double pack and as i am not a patient person at all i decided to do a test as soon as i got back home at 9.25 pm last night. I didnt think it would give me a positive as i am only 10dpo today but guess what?.....................the clearblue test says i am pregnant!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyy! I told my partner straight away and he is beside himself with excitement. we couldnt sleep so have spent most the night just laying in bed talking. I have done the other clearblue digital test this morning and again it says i am pregnant. Am at the docs later for something else so will get him to confirm it later with a dip test. i also did another IC dip test this morning and the line is darler now, still faint but definatly there so the docs dip test should work too. Thanks sooooooooo much for you help and support girls. i will be lurkibng on here to help anyone if needed. Good luck for you BFP'S i will be keeping my eyes open for updates and announcements. Thanks again, you are a lovely lot on here xxxxxxxxxx

Thats ace news! Heres to a healthy and happy 9 months!!!! :happydance:

:hugs:

YAY - congratulations!

we seem to be on a roll now girls come on!!!!!!

Yippeee!! I knew you wouldnt be able to kee it from him long hehe ;)

https://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/371/371469vj5rlrcva4.gif​

Over the moon for you. Have a happy and healthy 9 months

xx

congratulations hun. Get yourself over to 1st trimester!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012