errrrrrrrrr 9dpo and pink lines!! updated with BFP!!! YAY!

poppielia

Reaction score
Errrrrrrrrrrr girls..............i am only 8 or 9dpo but i couldnt resist and i tested early yesterday with the IC early tests and i got the faintest of faintest lines come up.

I did another tests later yesterday evening and again you had to squint to see it but there was a faint, faint pink line.
I tested again this morning with FMU and i didnt think a line came up straight away so put it down as an evap when the line showed up after about 10 mins. Now i have kept all the tests and when i put them in a line even though it says not to read the test after 10 mins, they all have a very very faint pink line but the lines are darkerin the order i took the test!

Anyway, i just took another two tests from the same wee sample and there lo and behold without the need to squint are faint pink lines and they both came up within a minute.

I am now getting excited, trying to be cautious as am sooooooooo scared incase this doesnt stick or is wrong. The problem is i got my partner all excited yesterday as i showed him the faint lines. when i told him this mornign there didnt seem to be a line out of the FMU he was gutted and i have felt sooooo so bad for getting his hopes up so i have decided not to tell him about the fact that actualy a faint line did appear this morning and that i have just done another 2 tests that came up with pink lines straight away...........and that you dont need to squint to see them. I am gonna wait until i am totaly certain first before telling him. i am all over the place right now. am so glad i have you girls to share it with or i would go mad.

Am just so nervous right now and trying not to get my hopes up just yet but its hard xxxxxxxxxxxx

What do you all think?xxx

Good luck, post a piccie chick...x.

sounds good to me. especially if they're getting darker. I understand your desire to be more certain though.

Good luck, post a piccie chick...x.

Babe my camera is crap and the lines wont show up yet......i have already tried, the light just keeps bouncing off them. Maybe if the lines get darker tomorrow i will be able to capture them for you allxxxxxxxxx

ooooooo sounds good, post a piccy lets have a look!!!!! how exciting!!! everything crossed for you.

x

Yippee cycle buddy how exiting..I said this in our cycle buddy thread but I dont know HOW you hold it all in, I sooo would of told hubb about it :)
What symptoms do you ahve btw?

Sounds good, I hope the line keeps getting darker as the week goes on

Yippee cycle buddy how exiting..I said this in our cycle buddy thread but I dont know HOW you hold it all in, I sooo would of told hubb about it :)
What symptoms do you ahve btw?

To be fair babe its very very early still. my left boob started hurting yesterday (wierd but true) lol
I have been uber exausted the past few days and had to come home and have a nap yesterday. and i have had cramping in my womb for 2 days but today it seems to have gone away again. Thats all so far but like i said its very very early so far. i had hyperemesis with my daughter 11 years ago (cronic severe sickness) and was hospitalized and put on drips 4 or 5 times as was so ill and couldnt keep a thing down so i will be awaiting that again at some point soon if this is true and if it sticks! we shall see eh? xxxxxx

oOo :) im excited for u, take a picture when it gets darker ;) I think they will, good luck hun!

Goodluck Darling! My fingers are crossed for you. =)

oOoOoO that is so exciting. I can't wait to find out how you make out with it :dance:

Sounds good - I hope those lines get darker for you!

thanks so much girls. i will test again tomorrow and will keep you all posted. good luck for you all too xxxxxxx

Ooooo cant wait for your update tomorrow!! good luck babe xx

I tell you what..........i am glad i aint telling my partner tonight, he came home in a right arsey mood tonight. I will wait until hes happier again me thinks so me not telling him until i am sure is a good thing for now. Hes gone to the gym now so i am obsessing alone and eating my own body weight in chocolate buttons. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolattttttttttttttte!! lol am realy nervous lol xxxxxxx

hehehe bless you, yeah suprise him with a test with two big lines on!! Let us know! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->