Escaping from the bumbo

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Anyone else has this problem? He's found a way to escape from it and gets into a really awkward position. :dohh:

I cannot believe how he's managed to do this!!!
https://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v329/4/46/630246145/n630246145_1256551_5685.jpg

haha, no, I see this is what I have to look forward to.

Clever guy! Maybe keep him in it by putting the table across it?

:lol: you need to video him doing that!

:lol: Aww.. very clever!
Did he just stay like that? He could have fallen and bumped his head Silly boy!
Colton never could get out, hell.. I cannot even get him out without assistance because his legs are so fat! :rofl:

:rofl: that is so cute! He is a good escape artist already, he is going to keep you on your toes!

Connor does the same thing :dohh: I can't leave him alone in it anymore.

Jack arches his back & loosens himself out of the seat, which I didn't think he would be able to do as his legs are really chubby too, but he has done it since the first time I put him in it - he has never been really keen on it, but he is starting to come around :rofl: - we have the tray attachment which I have to put on everytime he uses it, as that prevents him from escaping:dohh:

Bless him! Sam learnt to escape from his too but I put him back in it yesterday and I think it's harder for him now his legs are a bit fatter! x

so cute! These babies do funny things when your back is turned and you wonder how the hell they did it! Thanks for the heads up tho = i can see my monkey doing something similar when he is bigger!

Very cute! :D Obviously haven't had this problem myself, not yet at least :lol:

Dec could get out of his !!!! I think everyone thought I was crazy when I said my 31/2 month old can get out of his Bumbo, but he could, he would arch his back and roll over just like that only he would keep his legs straight and he would be able to roll out, I bought his Bumbo when he was 3 months and put it away when he was 4 months. A waste of money.

yup, callum was the same in his, had to stop using it cos he was just chucking himself out of it and hurting himself. Glad i got it given.

bless him, little monkey!
summer hasnt learnt that just yet, she just worries me when she has a tantrum and arches her back lol that she will pop out but i dont thnk she is quite big enough to do that yet, not looking forward to it tho!

:lol: aw bless him, I guess crawling will be next ;)

:lol: aw bless him, I guess crawling will be next ;)

well he tries to crawl now... Everytime he's sitting he gets into a crawling position and he either goes face down or he stays in that position for a couple of minutes.

I was going to say, you need to feed him up so his legs get real chubby.. thats how I stopped Bethanie getting out.:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->