Eskimo's Little Baby!

Eskimobabys

Mama to TWO!
Reaction score
So i just got home today is been crazy i had to stay an extra 48hrs due to emma spiking an fever :( but i'd Like to introduce my little Miss Emmalina Rose!:cloud9: i was Induce on Nov.10th Due to Pre-E i got to L&D @6pm got checked in statred cervidil @ about 7pm 2hours later my water borke! i was 2cm so out came the cervidil .The contrations where getting worse since my water borke so i received some shorta IV drug(never asked what it was i just wanted it! lol) i was kinda scared since everyone says to stay away from IV dugs but i felt great! so great infact i kept talking everyones ear off i couldn't keep my thoughts in my head! :haha::blush: i was going on about spaghetti sandwiches? and other things my DH was having a good ol laugh but that drug quickly wore off and i was 3cm but they went ahead and sent for my epidural but my IV was leaking so they needed to fix it apparently im a "Hard Stick" so out came the IV and i had to be stuck 4times to get it in right all the while have painful contractions i couldn't have my Epi til the IV was in and they'd have to wait til my contractions were over before they could attempt to stick me so it took 3 nurse's and the Epi man to get it in Thank God for that Epi man! he got it in quick no prob and i finally got my epi :thumbup: they started pitocin and about the time i got to 7-8cm (about 7am nov.11th)the babys heart beat drop to the 90's in came the 4 doctors/nurse's i was put on Oxygen and told if babys HB drops again im having a c-sec no IF,Ands or Buts about it.the shut off the pitocin,i was so scared and i was on pin & needles for the next 3hrs praying her HB wouldn't drop again finally @ 10am i was 10cm and ready to push! i pushed babys head out no problem then her shoulders got stuck the room turned into a panic i was having a shoulder dystocia, every one started yelling to push harder the nurse jump on top of me and push on my belly the doc was pulling and twisting and finally out came my baby! i cried instantly when i saw her!:cloud9: but the stress of the labor caused her to poo so i wasn't able to hold her right away i swear it seemed ages before i got her in my arms!

Born @ Nov.11th 11:27am 7lbs 6oz

Attachments

• emma 1944edit.jpg
    emma 1944edit.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 68
  • emma 1949.jpg
    emma 1949.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 75
  • emma 1987edit.jpg
    emma 1987edit.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 69
  • emma fone 1005.jpg
    emma fone 1005.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 73
OMG at the pictures you posted in your pregnancy thread and the ones here. She is SO cute and you look like such a proud mami and papi! :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS guys!!!!!

Kayla you are going to be such an amazing mother and I'm so glad you are home with your princess!
Look at those cheeks! I just love them :kiss: She's adorable. I can't wait to keep following your motherhood journey!

She is ADORABLE ....sorry you had a ruff time sounds like there were plenty of scary moments but thankfully you and little Emmalina made it through it all ok and are doing good now .....HUGS :)

Yay!!! She's so gorgeous!!! Sounds like your induction went so well!!! You are so lucky! I love her cheeks. :D Congrats again. :flower:

I just Love Her Kayla!!! :kiss: I am so happy you are all home and can be a family finally!!! Yay!!! :yipee: :happydance:

she is absolutely perfect!!!
congrats to both of you! cant wait to see some family pictures!

Oh she is sooo adorable!! Congratulations and I'm glad everything went well! xxx

She is perfect Kayla! Glad you made it home and Emma is happy and healthy! :)

awww shes beautiful huni, well done, after all the lil scares through labour so glad your both now ok, congratulations, (we had our girlies the same day :happydance: )

IDK why but I wanna cry lol! Stupid hormones! Shes beautiful Kayla! I know I've said this 100000x via text and here but still! Its true! I LOVE HER!!

And wow I didnt know about the shoulder dystocia :shock: THats scary! BUT God is good and shes safe!!

CONGRATS!

Congratulations !! She's so cute and adorable:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"