Eskimos Wanna be a SKINNY HOTT momma journal!!

Eskimobabys

Mama to TWO!
Reaction score
Hello i've decide to get serious about loosening weight bc when i do get the chance to be preggo i want to be able to see my tummy grow into this cute baby bump! i've been sick since Jan.01 2010 so i've drop a couple pounds bc i didnt eat as much but i've gained them back i do "Bored Eating" i sit home all day and stuff my face so i'm going to be keeping a food diary type thing also. when i was dating my hubby i was 130lb when we got married i was 140lb when i moved in with him im jump to 160lb :( so i want to lose 30lbs bc when i want to be healthy my blood pressure has been a little high i have PCOS which doesnt help when trying to lose weight so lets get started!!

What I've ATE ToDay:
Low sugar Oatmeal
Non-fat yogurt
collie flower and ranch dressing
low fat yogurt
Water
4 bananas
1 kiwi
frozen Pizza
<-- Naughty..i know :)
i dont drink enough water i need to work on that!! but i'm sick and coughing up mucus so right now i hate drinking anything it feels gross!
im posting up a few photos some of how i USE to look! in the cheetah print (excuse the slutty-ness i just broke off a 3 year long BAD relationship and went a little wild wen i got freedom!) and the photo in the hot pink and the black and white dress is me now :( today i weigh exactly 161lbs boo:wacko:

Attachments

• skinny.jpg
    skinny.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 23
  • skinny2.jpg
    skinny2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Benji bows 018small.jpg
    Benji bows 018small.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Benji bows 083small.jpg
    Benji bows 083small.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 16
If you are sick, you need fluids even more. Keep a getting a good intake of water and be sure to get all your vitamins and minerals.

You are going to want to eat more than what you are currently. A good exercise program will really help shed the weight the healthy way.

Thanks! i plan on hitting the gym once i feel better seems like every time i go out side no matter how much i bundle up i get worse! :( its gonna get down in the 30"s over here tomorrow! fabulous i know :/ Thank you for stoping by! :)

What i ate today:
3 Bananas
2 Non fat yogurt
2 hot pocket
1 kiwi
Frozen pizza
Green Tea
collie flower w/ranch
:thumbup:

What i've Ate ToDay:
4 waffles w/butter & syrup (That was really naughty! oops)
1 yogurt
2 packs of ramon noodles(lots of salt i know)
Green Tea
Taco Bells: stuff steak burrito
taco
UGH i blame DH!!! lol ugh today was a bad diet day!

There is probably the same amount of refined sugar in your non-fat yogurt as your regular yogurt. Fat grams are ok - in fact, your body requires it. Try things such as nuts, avocados, peanut butter to get that intake.

lol i ment the waffles wit butter was naughty lol Thank u i'll try that :) and all the yogurts are "Non- fat" or "low-fat" that r in my ice box i try to watch my sugar in take bc thats what makes u fat!

Haha I was wondering why syrup wasn't naughty but yogurt was? LOL

What i've Ate Today:
2 Banana
2 Nectarine
bowl of mac N' cheese
turkey wheat Sandwich
2 small fish pieces
k cereal
2 taco bell burritos :(

What i've ate ToDay:
k cereal
1 banana
quseo & salsa w/chips
soup
2 yogurt
1 nectarine
2 kiwi

Hello i've decide to get serious about loosening weight bc when i do get the chance to be preggo i want to be able to see my tummy grow into this cute baby bump! i've been sick since Jan.01 2010 so i've drop a couple pounds bc i didnt eat as much but i've gained them back i do "Bored Eating" i sit home all day and stuff my face so i'm going to be keeping a food diary type thing also. when i was dating my hubby i was 130lb when we got married i was 140lb when i moved in with him im jump to 160lb :( so i want to lose 30lbs bc when i want to be healthy my blood pressure has been a little high i have PCOS which doesnt help when trying to lose weight so lets get started!!

What I've ATE ToDay:
Low sugar Oatmeal
Non-fat yogurt
collie flower and ranch dressing
low fat yogurt
Water
4 bananas
1 kiwi
frozen Pizza
<-- Naughty..i know :)
i dont drink enough water i need to work on that!! but i'm sick and coughing up mucus so right now i hate drinking anything it feels gross!
im posting up a few photos some of how i USE to look! in the cheetah print (excuse the slutty-ness i just broke off a 3 year long BAD relationship and went a little wild wen i got freedom!) and the photo in the hot pink and the black and white dress is me now :( today i weigh exactly 161lbs boo:wacko:

Honestly, I think you're prettier now. Your face is beautiful, and looks prettier in the "now" pictures.
And it's not like you're *fat*. :roll: :lol:
Just curvier now. So pretty.

To be honest, I'll bet most guys would be more attracted to your current look.
My OH is always after me to gain weight; he wants boobs, not bones. Lol.
But it's what you think that matters, and if you need to be thinner to feel good about your looks, then good luck to ya!

hahaha i dont mine the Cruves lol it the MIDDLE i hate! ugh like seriously im not a normal person my belly is bloated like 24/7 i look 5 months preggo! the more weight i gain the bigger the bump is! it pokes out like im expecting! and im not i need to talk to a doc about this! lol thanks yea my DH loves the new booty! and the boobs! hahaha he said "baby you lose weight if you want too but please dont lose that booty! or i'll fatten you right back up!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->