• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Essex- Chelmsford Meet up! *1st post updated with potential date!*

embo216

Mummy to 3 <3
Reaction score
I'm just going to start putting the feelers out for a possible Chelmsford Meet up next month :happydance:

I've noticed that there are a lot of people from Chelmsford and surrounding area's! I'm going to PM some people who might fancy coming too as I know not everyone comes into this section:blush:

Of course everyone is welcome even if your not from Essex, the more the merrier and it'd be great to show you lovely ladies around my home town :)

OK I'll shush now hope someone replies:rofl:

x

**Update**

So as some of the ladies who are coming work Mon-Fri I thought we could try having this meet on a Saturday. I thought maybe the 1st of August might be a good??

Yeah I'd be up for that! :) Would be great to meet some other friendly pregnant ladies, count me in! :D xx

Yeah I'd be up for that! :) Would be great to meet some other friendly pregnant ladies, count me in! :D xx

That'd be great hun, just thought it was silly we're all so close :)

I'd just like to say this meet is for everyone whether your already a mummy, pregnant, TTC or WTT or some of each like me lol:blush:

oo me too count me in even know i dont know how to even get to romford yet lol xx

Count me in hun, its only 45 mins away :)

Ummmm yeah ... i told you what happened last time i went to Essex Emily :blush: :rofl:

Dont make me get lost again :rofl:

This is great ladies!

Jenny- Do you drive hunny? There's a bus or you can just jump on the train from Romford to Chelmsford and it goes straight there! :hugs:

Aflight- Would be great to meet you!

Holly- lol I promise you won't get lost! Chelmsford is straight down the A12 :D

meeeeeeee!!! obviously :blush:

holly - its really easy hon - i can always meet you somewhere and you can follow me :D xx

holly - its really easy hon - i can always meet you somewhere and you can follow me :D xx

:happydance:

Where do you think would be a good place to meet up??

hmmm not sure! the place that springs to mind is the star bucks in high chelmer - but i don't no - having a big think honey! xxx

Yea it gets proper packed sometimes tho! You'll be better at thinking of somewhere than me. BB's come to mind, right at the back

hmmm not sure! the place that springs to mind is the star bucks in high chelmer - but i don't no - having a big think honey! xxx

Yea it gets proper packed sometimes tho! You'll be better at thinking of somewhere than me. BB's come to mind, right at the back

What bout Costa at the back of the Meadows? Near Argos?

What bout Costa at the back of the Meadows? Near Argos?

Yea sounds good hun, when does everyone think the best time to meet up would be?

both good ideas - as i was thinking that they don't have changing facilities in high chelmer so we are def better at meeting in the meadow's as we need loo's and changing places, and some where to fed us, and LO's :lol:

i asked james and got some silly suggestions :rofl: bless him, he's so sleepy :rofl:

time - has to be 12 as always! gives people time to get there etc.

also make sure it doesn't clash date wise with westfields and MK meet :yipee: xxx

time - has to be 12 as always! gives people time to get there etc.

also make sure it doesn't clash date wise with westfields and MK meet :yipee: xxx

Yea 12 is a great time! So what week is best? Towards the end of July? The beginning is a bit crazy for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->