• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Essex?

Emma11511

Julian's mummy
Reaction score
I'm in Chelmsford :) Looking for mummies/mums-to-be?

ah some people actually are quite local to me then! :)

in in laindon! im in ttc til july! x

Hi hun Im from Canvey im 23 and have a 9 month old son, big congrats on your pregnancy i hope your enjoying it? i cant believe my little boy is 9 months already it goes so quick!!
Will you be finding out what gender your having? xx

Hi hun Im from Canvey im 23 and have a 9 month old son, big congrats on your pregnancy i hope your enjoying it? i cant believe my little boy is 9 months already it goes so quick!!

Aw, he's so cute! Thankyou :) Yeah, the first few months were hell, but I think I'm actually starting to enjoy it now! Yeah we're hopefully finding out on the 27th of March, providing little legs cooperates!

Aw, he's so cute! Thankyou :) Yeah, the first few months were hell, but I think I'm actually starting to enjoy it now! Yeah we're hopefully finding out on the 27th of March, providing little legs cooperates!

Thank you, He's very cheeky lol. Ah did you have sickness? I think it was the other way around for me it was the late stages that really took its toll as im normally a size 10 and i gained so much weight with him it was really hurting my legs/back and going out id need to pee every 5 mins lol I do miss it though.
Not too far away hun the 27th will be here before you know it, so exciting knowing your going to find outsoon isnt it, what sex would you secretly like? lol
I really miss being pregnant and giving birth were hoping to try for another when little man is 21 months i cant wait haha xx

Thank you, He's very cheeky lol. Ah did you have sickness? I think it was the other way around for me it was the late stages that really took its toll as im normally a size 10 and i gained so much weight with him it was really hurting my legs/back and going out id need to pee every 5 mins lol I do miss it though.
Not too far away hun the 27th will be here before you know it, so exciting knowing your going to find outsoon isnt it, what sex would you secretly like? lol
I really miss being pregnant and giving birth were hoping to try for another when little man is 21 months i cant wait haha xx

Yeah, I had really bad sickness for weeks, all day every day! I have really bad joints already, I'm small as well, size 6-8, so it's already taking its toll!
Just want to find out now, seems to be taking forever! In some ways I'd love a girl for all the 'girly' stuff, but at the same time I'd love a little mummy's boy! I have a 1 year old stepson aswell, he'll be 2 when the baby's born,so the two of them will be cute together

hey girls! i'm from stansted in essex so you're all relatively local(ish) haha.

I'm from a village between Braintree and Dunmow :thumbup:

I'm in Chelmsford and due around 12th October. Is there anyone else pregnant and due around the same time who would like to chat/meet up?

Hi everyone, my names vicky from colchester anyone trying to conceive like me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->