Eugh, mice...

RedString

Reaction score
Okay, honestly, I love mice. They're adorable little critters. But I absolutely HATE having them loose in my apartment. I hate hearing them in the walls, and I especially hate hearing them scamper around my room. EUGH!! I'm fine if they're contained, or even holding them, but wild mice loose in my home just BUGS me. It's one of the reasons I have cats!

Also, way to NOT do your job pest control guy. our building had the pest control guy out for annual maintenance, and I told him I could hear them in the wall and possibly in the apartment. What did he do? Fuck all. he boarded up the outside of the apartment building, but didn't actually check for any possible nests inside the building. he didn't even come into our apartment! :dohh: So now, about a month later, I'm convinced there is a mouse nest in the wall between my bedroom and my living room. Way to go. Seriously.

I'm going to finish getting things sorted out and then have a talk with my landlord about getting this dealt with, along with the major flea infestation my poor pets have suffered. My poor pets, OH, and Adrian, :nope: poor kid has so many bites I thought he had the chicken pox! :blush: I didn't even realize they were so bad because they don't bite me much, if at all. I haven't noticed a single flea bite on myself.

In the mean time, if anyone has any alternative ideas for getting rid of mice (or fleas! I tried vinegar. didnt work very well) that are pet and child safe, and preferably humane (i rescued two mice off glue traps last month, :nope: can't do that again) that would be fantastic. :flower:

/rant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->