eurghhh when will it be my turn!!!!

lauralou25

mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
im so tired of everyday thinking about ttc and it taking over my life!! all i want is a bfp so i can get on with my life!! grrr i feel like a fool ive got a beautiful little boy which i conceived so easy but now after 3 mcs im still here trying and waiting patiently feels like everyone around me is getting pregnant i know about 4 people that are having babys and it really gets me down :( sorry for the moan just had to get it of my chest!! x

:hug: hun. I know exactly where you are coming from. I was just sitting here thinking Gosh I would be 11 weeks tomorrow, but instead of hearing the babies heartbeat Im going to be ovulating....sure doesn't sound like a fair trade to me. I pray that you will get your sticky bean soon!

I totally hear where your coming from I feel like my life is on hold until I get that BFP. Sending you big hugs xxxx

These bad days we have are worse than bad. I feel the same, my life has been turned upsidedown and things will never be the same. Just keep yourself busy, make plans with friends and family, try and enjoy life, we will be pregnant like all the people we know soon xx

I feel your pain :hugs:

I am having one of those months, I would be 33 weeks now and getting ready for the baby and yet we are back at square one. It is getting increasingly hard to watch all my friends and family have babies and for us it just isn't happening. I trust that it will happen when the time is right, but it difficult at the moment and I see my 38th Birthday looming and wonder if it is my own fault for waiting so long.

i know its nearing the two year mark of ttc and after 3 mcs i should at least have ababy in my arms but no im still sitting here waiting for my bfp :( tbh i think the thing that scares me the most is the big age gap thats going to be between my son and a new baby i know that sounds really riduculous but i wanted to have two children that gre up together! x

i know its nearing the two year mark of ttc and after 3 mcs i should at least have ababy in my arms but no im still sitting here waiting for my bfp :( tbh i think the thing that scares me the most is the big age gap thats going to be between my son and a new baby i know that sounds really riduculous but i wanted to have two children that gre up together! x

i know what your saying, i didnt want a big gap as i wanted them to grow up together as play mates etc, so was soon as i had him we said we were going to try right away, we ntnp for the first 3 months after my son was born and then TTC after that, took nearly 8 months, i got to 11 weeks and lost the baby, now all i thibk about is i wont have the gap i wanted!

Im so sorry for all your losses, and for how long its taking to get your baby. i dont understand why its so hard for some and easy for others. :hugs:

i really hope you get your BFP soon and have a healthy and happy 9 months. :hugs:

its awful my sons 18mth now, i mc in july last yr , wud be due next mth :cry: its just awful and crap :cry:

awww hun! thats terrible, im so sorry. i wish there was some wonder drug that would garentee to make us pregnant and have healthy and happy 9 months. wishing you lots of luck and sending loads of dust xxx

same here something thats so nautral is so hard to do!! GRRRR!!
my hubby said it doesnt matter about the age gap andeven if it is a big one we can just have another baby after no 3 errrrr dont get too ahead of yourself dear lol!!! men aye!! :haha:

yean men. mine just says well i feel like it will happen so does it matter when? ... um yes! men have no idea :S

thanks girls the witch got me this morning so onto a new cycle!! x

thanks but its not all bad as my cycles seem to be back on track as they were irregular for the last 5 months which maybe is a good sign so im going to go full force this month :) x

Hey hun 1st off im soooo very sorry for your losses{HUGS}XOXOX.I know where your coming from.Were 5 years TTC#2 with 1 suspected chemical pregnancy:(Its sooo heartbreaking hoping/wishing/praying for it to be our turn.I wish i could say something to make you feel better but cause i know exactly how you feel no words will help xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I have been feeling VERY VERY FRUSTRATED as well!!!!! I just want to scream sometimes. 3 other women are pregnant at work and I just can't understand why I had to lose my little one. No women deserves to feel this pain. We have only tried one month since mmc and it ended with BFN. I was devastated. I just wanted my little one back. I lost her at 10 weeks but I was still attached and the pain seems to get worse every day. I thought it was supposed to get better with time, not worse. My DH wants to try full force again this month so we are going for it. I just don't know how I will feel with another BFN. I know plenty of women are trying for way longer than a few months but my emotional pain doesn't care how long we are trying. It still hurts. I just don't understand why we must suffer through such horrible pain. I hope we are all blessed with a little angel soon.

i know its so cruel isnt it seeing them bfn thats why the next time im waiting till the witch iswell and truly late before buyin or even looking at tests cos once i do one i have to keep doing them lol!! its just so annoying just it being unexplained or bad luck and the next time someone says relax it will happen when it happens im gonna scream considering half the people that say that to me hae 2 or more kids already it doesnt help that about 5 people on my fb are expecting exspecially this one woman whos having her sixth baby the way she is going on u would think its her first!!! grrrrr sorry for the rant! x

I know how you feel 3 people at work are pregnant and my best friend is pregnant to we were as our girls are 6 weeks apart, and we owuld have been pregnant again at same time, she is going for her 12 week scan on Friday and i lost mine seems so unfair sometimes. I'm trying to keep a PMA about it all but sometimes the green eyed monster gets me and i really want to have another child. I had problems conceive Niamh and yet now i have had 2 MC's. I'm cathloic and findmyself asking the big man upstairs why he is making things so hard for me. Lets hope that this is all our months and that by the end of 2011 we all have little baby's in our arms x

Awe hun so so so sorry the Biotch got you :(I taught i ran her over in my car for you LMFAO ;)Massive Hugs:)xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->